• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have a couple of controversial onions

fmoi4p2xoyez.png

An onionymous source tells me the Onion Queen accepts @Mr. Stevens's bows.

I have been looking for a reason to try out this chatgpt thing. And "controversial onions" seemed like the perfect way to start...

Chatgpt says:

Once upon a time, in a small village surrounded by dense forests, there was a legend of a cursed onion field. According to the legend, the land was cursed by an old witch who had buried her enchanted onion bulbs in the ground after being banished from the village.

The onions that grew in that field were said to be so potent that they could ward off evil spirits and grant immortality to anyone who consumed them. But, there was a catch: those who dared to enter the cursed field in search of the magical onions would never be able to leave.

A group of curious villagers ventured into the onion field during a full moon to find the legendary onions. As they dug deeper into the soil, they noticed the onions were growing in curiously straight rows that formed a strange symbol. Suddenly, the ground started to shake, and the onion bulbs began to pulsate with eerie energy.

The villagers tried to escape, but it was too late. The earth opened up, and they were dragged underground by an unseen force. The last thing they heard before their screams were silenced forever was the cackling laughter of the old witch, whose spirit had possessed the cursed onions.

From that day on, the villagers avoided the cursed onion field at all costs, and nobody dared to venture there again. But some say that on a foggy night, you can still hear the spirits of the sacrificed villagers whispering, their voices carried on the wind by the cursed onions.

I have been looking for a reason to try out this chatgpt thing. And "controversial onions" seemed like the perfect way to start...

Chatgpt says:
I would formally like to disavow the actions of this witch! At Miss Cackles Academy for Witches they would not accept such egregious misuse of magic!

On a different note: I have just realised that every mean person I have ever encountered must have secretly been an anthropomorphic onion...

th-942426342.jpg

So, uh, yeah, here's that forum I was telling you about, for people with autism, it's really helping out. I finally feel like I've got a reliable bunch of people I can talk to about autism. Everyone's really switched on and sensible, not like reddit or facebook. What? Oh that. Um, well that's a discussion about cats sleeping on onions... I guess it's not immediately obvious how that might be helpful...

I used to love those, but the times I’ve bought them recently they were kind of lacking in flavor.
Maybe I’ll try getting some again at some point.
I'm rather partial to these too! But my girlfriend loves them and gets them quite regularly. I try not to pinch any, but they are yummy! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom