• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I hate when I just started pooping and someone else in my house has to go to the BATHROOM

Kevlin

and then I get yelled at to hurry up, its like I just started I cant control my colon, times like this make me wish I had my own bathroom where nobody knocked to bother me..

I hate it when I've had diarhea for a week and someone is like "Why are you using so much toilet paper!:mad:"

Its better than having to wait for someone to say "im finished" ,and find the toilet blocked with toilet paper. And yes im talking about you son. So I need to have the composure to carry out essential maintenance, while trying to keep my ass cheeks clamped together. Ohhh the indignity

and then I get yelled at to hurry up, its like I just started I cant control my colon, times like this make me wish I had my own bathroom where nobody knocked to bother me..

For heavens sake, when you are in that room, no one has the right to interfere. My ex used to do that. Holler at me when sitting on the throne. It is still amazing to me I let him live.

That is one place where NO ONE interferes, basta. I used to work for some looser female that would actually follow the female workers into the bathroom, hollering their name and wanting to know what took them so long. Harassment at the highest degree.

Being keen on someone she liked and could not even get close to only worsened her behavior: the result: she was so mad at herself and at me for not playing her dirty games she decided to deny me my work.

Your post just made me laugh. Very funny, even though the situation in itself is very frustrating. You get my vote.

Goodnight, everyone

I was forced out of the shower because of that once. Sometimes I think my family should just get a bunch of chamber pots and then dump them in the toilet later.

For heavens sake, when you are in that room, no one has the right to interfere.

I completely agree. My mom is obsessed with all things bathroom and she used to always try to invade my privacy concerning it. Sometimes she'd even force me to accompany her to public restrooms. That's why I refuse to ever use them nowadays and even have a problem with being tested for drugs in order to get a job if my mom's involved in any way.
I've always wondered why people like to talk about this stuff so much and even try to get into other people's business and yet are so embarrassed if someone sees them doing it.

When that happens, I just make sure to leave the seat extra sweaty for them. That'll teach them to rush my business!

Yes why my house has 2 bathrooms, and unless it's an emergency I won't use one where there isn't another available. I may not have to poop for 3 or 4 days, but then I get the cramps and poop a good 3 feet over a half hour or more, and I can't stop. I don't want to be the one holding up the pooper room.

Even for a short poop I do hate it when people try to talk to me or say "anybody in there?". What part of "the door's locked, the fan's on, the light is on and showing under the door, and therefore it's occupied" don't they understand?

I thought that I'd have no problem since I live with Waldo (what could go wrong living with a cat?) But, no! Every time I go into the bathroom Waldo follows me and hangs outside the door howling at the top of his lungs. What is up with that? I keep telling him if he keeps it up, I'm going to start hanging outside the litter box! Crap!

**A pooh tidbit from a pooh expert: I drink some Metamucil every night (the gritty one that has no taste and isn't smooth) to add extra fiber and help prevent against colon problems like cancer, diverticulitis and so on. What I have found out is it also helps with saving on toilet paper in a recession/depression by keeping everything held together!!! No more using a whole roll of toilet paper on one pooh for me! Just try it and see!

I thought that I'd have no problem since I live with Waldo (what could go wrong living with a cat?) But, no! Every time I go into the bathroom Waldo follows me and hangs outside the door howling at the top of his lungs. What is up with that? I keep telling him if he keeps it up, I'm going to start hanging outside the litter box! Crap!
Sounds exactly like that one-year old I used to babysit.

Yes why my house has 2 bathrooms, and unless it's an emergency I won't use one where there isn't another available. I may not have to poop for 3 or 4 days, but then I get the cramps and poop a good 3 feet over a half hour or more, and I can't stop. I don't want to be the one holding up the pooper room.

Even for a short poop I do hate it when people try to talk to me or say "anybody in there?". What part of "the door's locked, the fan's on, the light is on and showing under the door, and therefore it's occupied" don't they understand?
Not to mention the punch to the nostrils, theyre likely to get, standing to close to the blast radius

Must be a regional thing. Because where I live, nobody asks if someone's in there. They just try to open the door. Really annoying. Especially in a public restroom.

they can't be in so much of an urgent hurry that they would shove me off the throne to dump their stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom