• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I ate a tasty apple today

pompi

Today I tried one fuji apple from china. It was very delicious. Buying four apples single was more expensive than buying a four pack of the same apples. My mom suggested to buy four single apples because the packaged ones were all wrinkly and drying up. We liked how juicy it was. I liked it because it wasn't sour (I don't like sour things). Today was difficult but the apples made my day better.

So did you buy the four single apples or the wrinkly, dried up package of them?

I love checking this forum cause it's either near-suicide/major trauma or we ate a tasty apple, you never know.

I'm glad you got to eat good apples at the end of a hard day, they're my favorite fruit. I don't think I've had a fuji but I have some favorites.

Your post reminded me of a particular very pleasant experience.

Where we used to live ie my husband and I, we had a big garden and I took to doing the lawn and one time, the sky was a beautiful blue and the temperature was fantastic; neither hot no cold and as I was mowing the lawn, I passed one of our apple trees and there was an apple in my eyes view and I plucked it and yep, ate it and it was DELISH.

Just some minutes ago, I was on facebook and someone posted a picture and descripture of apples; from the sourest to the sweetest and your one was the first row of the sweetest. I usually like gala apples.

Fuji apples are my favourites. Honeycrisp are also very good, but a bit more tart than Fujis.

I want to be out of the choir, but I like apples when they start having wrinkles

Akin to bananas being perfect when they are two days from being banana bread fodder. The sugar contents are higher and the textures are marginally softer. A perfect combination.

Granny Smith apples (sour or green apples), I've never understood the widespread appeal.

I live among orchards with a lot of heirloom varieties as well as new cultivars. Two that I like are Northern Spies, an heirloom and a new variety, the SweeTango, described as; ". . . crisp and sweet, with a lively touch of citrus, honey and spice. This apple offers unmatched texture – perfectly crunchy and satisfyingly juicy." I agree.

Honeycrisp apples are absolutely delish! You should try one .

Also, have you tried cotton candy grapes? They usually start having them in the store in September. They taste exactly like pink cotton candy.

I think Envy is a delicious one, also Pink Lady. Both quite sweet, Envy has an edge to it though. Apples are very good for us too. Usually. Unless someone can't eat them like for an allergy.

Fun fact: worldwide approximately 7,000 different verities of apples are grown. Gala is the most popular. Fuji is #4.

I didn’t just know this but looked it up ….. 7,000 verities!

WOW!

New Threads

Top Bottom