• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am innocent, I am confused, I am sorry

Oz67

I posted my delusions there, that the police and FBI got contacted, because of that. Why do police officers and FBI agents worry so much about the psychotic symptoms I have and posted there? It’s a support group.

I have Autism Spectrum Disorder and Severe Learning Disorder, I can’t grasp the seriousness of the reality of the situation, as to why in the world does the police, including the FBI have to look after me and even explain that I should not post my dark delusions online, I don’t have criminal records. I am a good person, I am so confused.

I am sorry!

I understand you are confused. And you may feel upset about this.

For several years now, there as been random acts of violence by usually younger people, (not all younger), and one comanality is that a percentage of them went online and vented their anger and discussed inappropriate ways to deal with this anger.

Now the agencies that protect you and me, are paying more attention to anybody who perhaps has a anger rant and posts it on social media. As a result, all of us now are on the radar to make sure that the community stays safe. Does this mean you do things like this, no. It's just that the police are now taking social media posts a lot more serious.

So if l go online and rant about the person who cut me off in traffic or any other thing that happens to me, and l say things that just may come from frustration, there maybe a visit in my future from someone that is determing that l am not a threat to myself or anybody else.

Maybe this will clear things up. It's best to deal with ways to control your anger. Perhaps a visit with your therapist will help you deal better with frustration. And we do get frustrated, but we learn to deal with it in sophisticated ways, for me, l love to listen to music. What do you like to do?

For several years now, there as been random acts of violence by usually younger people, (not all younger), and one comanality is that a percentage of them went online and vented their anger and discussed inappropriate ways to deal with this anger.

Now the agencies that protect you and me, are paying more attention to anybody who perhaps has a anger rant and posts it on social media. As a result, all of us now are on the radar to make sure that the community stays safe. Does this mean you do things like this, no. It's just that the police are now taking social media posts a lot more serious.

So if l go online and rant about the person who cut me off in traffic or any other thing that happens to me, and l say things that just may come from frustration, there maybe a visit in my future from someone that is determing that l am not a threat to myself or anybody else.

Maybe this will clear things up. It's best to deal with ways to control your anger. Perhaps a visit with your therapist will help you deal better with frustration. And we do get frustrated, but we learn to deal with it in sophisticated ways, for me, l love to listen to music. What do you like to do?

That doesn't mean that I am a criminal, it's just law enforcement agencies takes our mental health very seriously.

I listen to music and do Yoga, it helps with my command hallucinations against my former bullies and anger management issues.

This isn't about guilt or innocence. It's a matter where the authorities would turn it over to medical professionals for them to evaluate you. However it also means that in the event they subjectively decide whether or not you might be a danger to yourself and others, it can give them the authority to involuntarily commit you for varying lengths of time.

In this regard it's a good idea to research and try to understand the laws of your state regarding involuntary commitment. In the meantime the best thing you can do for now on is to never post such thoughts online or communicate them publicly.

This isn't about guilt or innocence. It's a matter where the authorities would turn it over to medical professionals for them to evaluate you. However it also means that in the event they subjectively decide whether or not you might be a danger to yourself and others, it can give them the authority to involuntarily commit you for varying lengths of time.

In this regard it's a good idea to research and try to understand the laws of your state regarding involuntary commitment. In the meantime the best thing you can do for now on is to never post such thoughts online or communicate them publicly.

I agree. Thank you!

I posted my delusions there, that the police and FBI got contacted, because of that. Why do police officers and FBI agents worry so much about the psychotic symptoms I have and posted there? It’s a support group.

I have Autism Spectrum Disorder and Severe Learning Disorder, I can’t grasp the seriousness of the reality of the situation, as to why in the world does the police, including the FBI have to look after me and even explain that I should not post my dark delusions online, I don’t have criminal records. I am a good person, I am so confused.

I am sorry!

The authorities don't know you so they have no way of knowing that you're a good person. They're also trained to take every potential threat seriously. For example, I saw on the news once that they sent like 20 people to investigate a suspicious white substance in a parking lot outside of a grocery store for several hours that turned out to be flour.

Social isolation is a major risk factor for schizophrenia. Getting a gym membership, spending more time with your family, talking to your neighbors, or going somewhere like a church or club where you can have positive interactions with other people is one of the best things you can do for your mental health. Doing physical activities with other people like running, hiking, or team sports is really helpful but anything that helps you feel more positive emotions around people will help.

Negative experiences with people will often result in you naturally interpreting people's behavior more negatively but you can counteract it by making a deliberate effort to think positively, assume the best in people, and focus your attention on the good and positive things people do. Pretending strangers you talk to are your friend or focusing on what you have in common can help you feel like you belong which can make your interactions with people more beneficial.

Most likely, they don't care. They'd likely only get involved if somebody was being threatened or doing something unlawful. Even if someone threatened to report you to the authorities, most likely there's no reason for them to really do anything about it unless you were doing something wrong, and by the sounds of it, you weren't.

The world has angry people who go on rampage of distruction, so they are being cautious and obviously not really taking into account that because you are self aware, it is highly unlikely you are a danger.

"Severe learning disorder"? Do you use a spell check or something? Because you spell correct and use typing laws in your post, which highly suggests the opposite to what you have been diagnosed with.

As it happens, I was told I had learning difficulties as a child, due to being a late developing; however that was in conjunction of bad parenting.

Being self aware, helps us to maintain decorum around others.

Last edited:
Oren, you're not in the US, right? I'm asking because your country/language might have a different label for your disorder than we do here. I'm not a therapist or a doctor by any means but I think what you're describing that you have might be closer to "nonverbal learning disorder." I think people with that disorder usually have higher levels of writing proficiency but may lack other skills that can cause it to be classified as a learning disability.

Oren, you're not in the US, right? I'm asking because your country/language might have a different label for your disorder than we do here. I'm not a therapist or a doctor by any means but I think what you're describing that you have might be closer to "nonverbal learning disorder." I think people with that disorder usually have higher levels of writing proficiency but may lack other skills that can cause it to be classified as a learning disability.

I assume it is more likely Interpol is involved than the Federal Bureau of Investigation if he lives in another country than the US.

I had dark, twisted fantasies and beliefs. Ones my psychiatrist told me that I have Delusional Disorder. When I was very delusional, I posted my very dark and delusional fantasies. I didn't mean to scare others, what should I have done? I'm sorry!

I am in USA.

I improved my learning difficulties and social skill a little bit, I now understand why the police and FBI take me very seriously, and especially when you explained it very clearly.

I am sorry, I wish I understood that as soon I became an adult. I am sorry!

The world has angry people who go on rampage of distruction, so they are being cautious and obviously not really taking into account that because you are self aware, it is highly unlikely you are a danger.

"Severe learning disorder"? Do you use a spell check or something? Because you spell correct and use typing laws in your post, which highly suggests the opposite to what you have been diagnosed with.

As it happens, I was told I had learning difficulties as a child, due to being a late developing; however that was in conjunction of bad parenting.

Being self aware, helps us to maintain decorum around others.

Some of my friends, teachers and family say that I have milder form of Intellectual Developmental Disorder, but I feel like that I learn very fast based on my restricted interests only. I am not sure if I am Intellectually disabled.

I was in the psychiatric hospital for command hallucinations for at least one day. Mental hospital felt like a prison at first, but it was for my own good, because I sometimes get delusions from too much social media and get bad ideas on my former bullies. When I was without my phone for a day and took medications in the mental hospital, I started to feel a little bit better.

My nurse told me that I am being discharged after a day in the mental hospital, and I asked him why, I am still a bit mentality unstable and he explained that I behave too well to there and I benefit more from outpatient mental health treatment program.

I have a counselor now. That same nurse explained to me that I don't have Intellectual Disability, I am self-educated on some things. My nurse, he explained to me that I just have Autism Spectrum Disorder and learn things differently.

Last edited:
This sounds like good news. I am glad l took time to explain it to you. I wanted to explain it appropriately and in a way you felt respected as an individual.

Social media definitely has the ability to get people to buy things they don't need, do things they shouldn't and so on. So we do need to police ourselves and learn to shut it down if we are becoming to intense in our thought process by overthinking things which is something that l did as a younger person.

This sounds like good news. I am glad l took time to explain it to you. I wanted to explain it appropriately and in a way you felt respected as an individual.

Social media definitely has the ability to get people to buy things they don't need, do things they shouldn't and so on. So we do need to police ourselves and learn to shut it down if we are becoming to intense in our thought process by overthinking things which is something that l did as a younger person.

That makes sense.

Why is severe anger management issues and antisocial behaviors more common in some young people than older people?

I am sorry, I like learning.

No need to apologize. I am always learning things.

I guess since l have aged, l think it is a waste of my brain matter to get strung out and overthink things. Have l had anger yes, but l am a woman, so l don't want to hurt anyone. I don't believe violence solves anything. So l just go do something like watch cat videos or listen to piano, or violin which is very soothing for me.

Younger people have a lot of hormones circulating through their bodies which makes everything feel intense and overwhelming. By the time you are maybe 24 ish, this slows down and you feel less intense about things in general. Navigating thru our younger years is tough. Maybe it's harder for males then females.

Why is severe anger management issues and antisocial behaviors more common in some young people than older people?

I think it's primarily because people learn throughout their life. If you spend time with toddlers, you'll notice all of them exhibit antisocial behaviors and have difficulty regulating their emotions. Children whose parents take the time to help them with their emotions and discipline them to teach them socially appropriate behaviors will usually learn how to manage their emotions and behave in socially acceptable ways by the time they become an adult. Children whose parents neglect to teach them about their emotions or fail to adequately discipline them will often have difficulty managing their emotions and exhibit antisocial behaviors. People who were neglected may gradually learn how to behave and manage their emotions through experience although anyone can learn more quickly by reading books about childhood emotional neglect and emotional intelligence.

I am sorry, I like learning.

Everyone makes mistakes since no one is perfect. Unless you've harmed someone, there is usually no need to apologize.

New Threads

Top Bottom