• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to Manipulate (Most) People

Darkkin

V.I.P Member
Just get a cat...and wait.

20220402_193644.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say that Potato Cat is the most beautiful and unique-looking cat I have ever seen! Something about his facial features. He is so pretty.
I love that he looks like he is wearing eyeliner. And his eyes are such a pretty color!

Cats are awesome. And interesting judges of character...Have you ever seen a cat who know that a non-cat person is in their space? Suddenly the aloof kitty has a new best friend.

I've never seen a pussycat so sweet and beautiful. I could stare at all day. It's got that mesmerizing quality.

I have lots of dogs, and no cats. But I have a Pointer who hates water and jumps over four-foot walls so I guess he is a cat. :p

I am just putty around a boy cat. So sweet. Your cat demands to be spoiled and nothing else. :)

And sweet dog eyes. That dog could chew my best shoes and l would forgive.

What a great family album. The dog simply states, you will get use to my dashing handsome looks, l have seduced many with my doggie poise pose.

New Threads

Top Bottom