• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to do hard reset on Xbox One

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topix,

Spent most of last night trying to reinstall a few games that seem to have crashed, but they keep stopping the install, even though the discs are clean and everything.

This has happened before and the solution was a hard reset of my Xbox but I can't recall how to do it?

It's pretty universal on all machines - especially consoles - that holding down the standby button for an extended period of time will do a hard reset, as Xudo's link will say.

Smh, I said not to just tell me to use Google.

Thanks anyway.

I didn't tell you to use Google, I literally posted a link to a Google search I carried out that directly answered your question. You didn't even need to click another link after mine, because Google answered the question.

@Rich Allen

There is a difference between saying "use google"
and providing a link that answers the question.

If what you are seeking is paraphrased information
you should say so. It seems as if you want first
person accounts of what to do. Is that it?

There is nothing here to be *shaking your head* about.
Nobody suggested that you just google it.......

New Threads

Top Bottom