• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you want your funeral to proceed?

Does it matter? I won't be there for it. I'll be hopefully in the Presence of the King. Put me in a bucket for all I care. I just don't want my family to be sad.

Inslways thought there should be a memorial garden where you can bury your loved ones ashes at the roots of a plant. The gardens would be like a botanic park with water features, benches and little markers for the plants and loved ones.
"Lilly of the Valley, Convallaria majalis, Dr. Margorie Askew, b. 7/10/43 d. 9/03/2025"

But me, I don't care. Shoot me to the stars, feed me to the fishes, it's all the same when you are dead.

I want to be cremated in a rainbow urn and then turned into a diamond. My whole family wants to be cremated and turned into a piece of jewelry.

Creamtion with my ashes spread over a scenic U.S. West Coast location near the Pacific Ocean - a location protected from both development, and too much tourism.

I just want a nice coffin, some nice music, nice things said about me.
Maybe some fairies or soft toys in the coffin or in the church.
I would want people to cry and be sad and think how they could live without me.
But I would want them to know that I want them to support each other, go on and live to their best capacity.
Go out together, celebrate any further births in the family. Be there for each other and visit each other and hopefully they would have some belief they’d see me again one day.
And a nice tombstone, saying something nice on it like Rest In Peace, always loved and remembered.
And like some pink flowers like gerberas and roses or tulips on my grave as well as like maybe a small unicorn or bear or fairy.

For me, I don't want a funeral or a memorial or service of any kind. Don't really want to be remembered. I just want to be gone when I'm gone.

I won't be there, as a matter of choice. Moving onto bigger and better things than the sadness of this life. Once I leave this plane of existence, I'd not bother to look back. Besides, I don't realistically expect anyone to show up at such a thing, having spend my last years in near isolation. No one left to bother- or care.

More likely for my remains to be properly centered over a waste bin. After all, I hate dust.

Though it would be a hoot to end such a service by playing "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. :cool:

Last edited:
I want my remains to be spread all over DisneyWorld. I also do not want to be cremated.

I want my remains to be spread all over DisneyWorld. I also do not want to be cremated.

To legally dump your remains over a specific area means inherently in cremation and ash. No worries though, when you consider the legal bureaucracy and trouble crematories get into when they dump someone's remains illegally over the wrong spot. It can happen, but not often.

Yet what an intriguing idea. Seeing my rotting corpse dropped from an airplane, to land instead on Florida's state capitol rather than Disneyland. :smilingimp:

On a more serious note, I wouldn't mind my ashes spread over the Potomac and the George Washington Bridge. But that can't happen either...legal stuff again. Life- and death sucks. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
To dump your remains over a specific area means inherently in cremation and ash. No worries though, when you consider the legal bureaucracy and trouble crematories get into when they dump someone's remains illegally over the wrong spot.

Then consider the viciously litigious nature of Disney and their army of well-paid attorneys. ;)
I suppose I could settle for being revived with Trioxin and released within The Haunted Mansion. I was just reading that The Haunted Mansion was a popular spot for tourists to scatter cremated remains, and the staff at Disney wished people would stop doing that.

I was just reading that The Haunted Mansion was a popular spot for tourists to scatter cremated remains, and the staff at Disney wished people would stop doing that.
Quite possible. Remember in "The Great Escape" how David McCallum invented a way to disperse all the dirt dug up for tunnels? All that ash just pouring down from your buddies' pant legs. :cool:

Art imitating life.

Last edited:
My funeral will just be my support workers having lunch. No friends, no family. People have to know you before they can remember you

Whaat?! You said your cremated remains would be released over the heads of your funeral after-party attendees to the tune of “It’s Raining Men.” I was really looking forward to going to that.

Whaat?! You said your cremated remains would be released over the heads of your funeral after-party attendees to the tune of “It’s Raining Men.” I was really looking forward to going to that.
For my serious answer, I want a party to send me off instead of a funeral, and I want my remains to be cremated and made into jewelry to be worn by my closest friends. A sober party since I sworn off alcohol.

For my serious answer, I want a party to send me off instead of a funeral, and I want my remains to be cremated and made into jewelry to be worn by my closest friends. A sober party since I sworn off alcohol.
So…at no point will your cremated ashes be dropped and “It’s Raining Men” will not be played? I’ll just go to a movie, then. Humph. :neutral:

New Threads

Top Bottom