• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you want Earth to end, & when?

How would you like the Earth to end?

• A decent plague pandemic<Alien Invasion<A.I takeover<Environmental Ruination<Comet Strike<

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Timing? Next Tuesday<New Year's Eve<Date of your choice

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
All of you have overlooked that a mad scientist tricked the most healthy of us on the spectrum and superbred us and now is ready to set us free to do as we must. But in our quest for enlightment, our shadow side kicked in and we lose patience with the rest of mankind and blow up earth. Never give a austitic person who actively hand stims, buttons that detonate entire regions.

Last edited:
@artful_aspie Ah ok, didn't realise it was a joke. Then again, that's not uncommon for me.

e37.png

Ed

I understand, sarcasm flies right over me like a fighter jet sometimes. However, look for the clues in other's posts to see how things are being handled. You are fine & I hope you have a great New Year.

I want Earth to end an extremely long time in the future. Like a few billion years before it becomes inhabitable for mankind. So that there is no friggin' way it will impact my life or the lives of anybody I know. And by then, we will have colonized other planets.

With a bang? Maybe state that next time if a thread isn't going your way, that this isn't meant to be taken seriously. We have our own moods and thoughts too you know.

Some of us aren't joking when we talk about this stuff from time to time. I sure wasn't at one point, but then reality kicked in and it turns out I didn't have a Death Star at my disposal.

Last edited:
I really don’t care as long as it isn’t something that only kills most people instead of all, I’d most likely be one of the unlucky ones left alive. The sooner I died in such a situation, too, the better, I don’t want to have to just sit around and watch everyone else die when it should, logically, be me dying.

Sorry, I’m boring.

With a bang? Maybe state that next time if a thread isn't going your way, that this isn't meant to be taken seriously. We have our own moods and thoughts too you know.

Some of us aren't joking when we talk about this stuff from time to time. I sure wasn't at one point, but then reality kicked in and it turns out I didn't have a Death Star at my disposal.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone. They still think it's just a moon.;)

Since we're talking about the world ending (and since I've already mentioned it earlier), I might as well throw this world-ending scenario in here as well for anyone who likes/remembers this:

Little Shop of Horrors (1986) - Director's Cut Ending (Don't Feed The Plants)

Last edited:
All of you have overlooked that a mad scientist tricked the most healthy of us on the spectrum and superbred us and now is ready to set us free to do as we must. But in our quest for enlightment, our shadow side kicked in and we lose patience with the rest of mankind and blow up earth. Never give a austitic person who actively hand stims, buttons that detonate entire regions.
I'll add that to my nightmare list I shouldn't have read this post

Swift. Decisive. No nonsense. No loose ends. Black and white. Humanity here one moment then, gone, full stop.

Still trying to come up with an idea whereby that would happen.

When ?

Whenever :)

Ready when you are :)

Swift. Decisive. No nonsense. No loose ends. Black and white. Humanity here one moment then, gone, full stop.

Still trying to come up with an idea whereby that would happen.

When ?

Whenever :)

Ready when you are :)

Reminds me of Life After People.
According to this video, the proverbial 'poop' would be hitting the fan just an hour after our disappearance:

Life After People 1 Hour

Last edited:
WE FORGOT THE THEME MUSIC!! YOU CAN'T END THE WORLD WITHOUT THEME MUSIC!!!!!

As for me I wantt to met the end in battle. Putting it all on the line giving it everything I got. EVERYTHING!! To defeat evil forever. And achieve the dream. There is only one ending worthy of that. And I will met it head on. Fighting to ensure no one ever suffers again. It's not the end. It's the beginning of something better.

WE FORGOT THE THEME MUSIC!! YOU CAN'T END THE WORLD WITHOUT THEME MUSIC!!!!!

As for me I wantt to met the end in battle. Putting it all on the line giving it everything I got. EVERYTHING!! To defeat evil forever. And achieve the dream. There is only one ending worthy of that. And I will met it head on. Fighting to ensure no one ever suffers again. It's not the end. It's the beginning of something better.
Carmina Burana was the first thing that poped in my head.... :D

l think if we all got together, we would have a hell of a party because WE think outside of the box and we like to laugh.

New Threads

Top Bottom