• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you want Earth to end, & when?

How would you like the Earth to end?

• A decent plague pandemic<Alien Invasion<A.I takeover<Environmental Ruination<Comet Strike<

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Timing? Next Tuesday<New Year's Eve<Date of your choice

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Worlds end Themes :

Pop looks Bach
by Sam Fonteyn :)

The Conga.
by ?
(form a great long line and kick out a leg on the "Hey!" part of the beat)

The Hokey Kokey?
by ?
'Put your left leg in,
Left leg out,
In, out, in, out,
Shake it all about ...'

Those always get people up for a 'knees-up' and joining in together :)

Reminds me of Life After People.
According to this video, the proverbial 'poop' would be hitting the fan just an hour after our disappearance:

Life After People 1 Hour

That first shot,
Good job nobody's going to 'clock in' for their shift on Monday morning,

They'd be for 'the high jump' forgetting to shut down the power in those factories :)

(unsure why I've decided the world will end on a Friday, after work, either) :)

That first shot,
Good job nobody's going to 'clock in' for their shift on Monday morning,

They'd be for 'the high jump' forgetting to shut down the power in those factories :)

(unsure why I've decided the world will end on a Friday, after work, either) :)

Just don't do on Tuesday. It will tell Wensday and everything will fall apart.

In another SF scenario, micro-organisms in a lab mutate and acquire collective intelligence, and then multiply and start to take over the world. Not a threat to the planet, but definitely a threat to humanity.

In another SF scenario, micro-organisms in a lab mutate and acquire collective intelligence, and then multiply and start to take over the world. Not a threat to the planet, but definitely a threat to humanity.

I think they have. We are just voting for different mutant strains of red or blue......
Republic or Democrat

New Threads

Top Bottom