• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you feel today- Song Editon

Don’t delete it! Your thoughts are beautiful! This song is beautiful! It really meant something to me.

EDIT: Do whatever is right for you! I am not here to tell you what to do. But otherwise, I stand by everything else above.

Last edited:

I think music is so powerful in getting through difficult things. My survival strategy is to try to make sense of things, but when things are too difficult and there is no sense to be made of it, that’s when I know at least I can rely on music, and it will get me through. Most of what I have been listening to I can’t share here because it’s way too dark.

I appreciated your song. One of my favorite things to do is go look up lyrics and I thought the ones in that song were really cool.

@Loren , you can message me if you ever need to talk about these things. I won’t go into much detail publicly but I can definitely relate to what you said here and hopefully I can be comforting if you need it.

You’re also one of my favorite people and I want you to know that you are very much appreciated and cared about. <3

I was about to add a You Tube video when the forum shut down for the upgrade.
This song is from 1962. I was 5 yrs. old.
Somehow I related to it as a "Someday" song. I just felt it.
Someday is here. When you lose the one person that made life feel like living.

There actually is a panic at Heathrow right now.

UK government issues ultimatum to Heathrow CEO over flight disruption​

John Holland-Kaye has until midday on Friday to assure ministers the airport has sufficient security workers and to assist disabled passengers

New Threads

Top Bottom