• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do I get myself into the public records

Ephraim Becker

V.I.P Member
I have the truthfinder app on my android phone and I search for a lot of people I know and I find close to accurate information about them. The very odd thing is that I can't find myself on truthfinder at all, despite me being very open about myself online. This doesn't make any sense at all. I should be the easiest person to be found by public records. How do I get myself into the public records?

go to the census (government do it every ten years ) in the usa
I have the truthfinder app on my android phone and I search for a lot of people I know and I find close to accurate information about them. The very odd thing is that I can't find myself on truthfinder at all, despite me being very open about myself online. This doesn't make any sense at all. I should be the easiest person to be found by public records. How do I get myself into the public records?

Public records....let's see. There's a whole lot of ways one can accrue a public record. Though accessibility to such records varies depending on the state. Just bear in mind it's not at all the same as being listed in a phone book. Though being listed in government census information can count.

-Obtained a drivers license?
-Have you ever applied for work and/or been formally employed?
-Paid personal income or property taxes?
-Have you ever been arrested?
-Registered to vote?
-Registered as a sex offender?
-Been in court for any reason other than jury duty?
-Gotten married or divorced?
-Paying child support?
-Bought, sold or rented real property?
-Established a credit record recognized by the three major credit bureaus?
-Obtained any type of professional or business license?
-Are you known to be formally listed in any database, online or otherwise?

Ehpraim...

None of my business, (IN ANY WAY but) why would you even care? Not trying to be a jerk, I promise.

Myself, I want as little stuff out there as possible because people are digital criminals these days...
The internet is a never ending gold mine and people and bots pilfer, sift, and mine your information and then sell it for money... or get stuff wrong about you, or steal your identity... Ugh..

I'm not cool with that. I don't mind being basically honest but to go wanting to get my name and my personal information out in that snake pit... no thanks. I actually see you as VERY FORTUNATE.. : )

Public records....let's see. There's a whole lot of ways one can accrue a public record. Though accessibility to such records varies depending on the state. Just bear in mind it's not at all the same as being listed in a phone book. Though being listed in government census information can count.

-Obtained a drivers license?
-Have you ever applied for work and/or been formally employed?
-Paid personal income or property taxes?
-Have you ever been arrested?
-Registered to vote?
-Registered as a sex offender?
-Been in court for any reason other than jury duty?
-Gotten married or divorced?
-Paying child support?
-Bought, sold or rented real property?
-Established a credit record recognized by the three major credit bureaus?
-Obtained any type of professional or business license?
-Are you known to be formally listed in any database, online or otherwise?
I have a part time job. 2 years ago, the matron on my bus reported me for sexual abuse. The remaining answers to your questions are negative.

I have a part time job. 2 years ago, the matron on my bus reported me for sexual abuse. The remaining answers to your questions are negative.

Under such circumstances it sounds like a good thing not to be a matter of public record. Most likely due to too little activity to be reported.

New Threads

Top Bottom