• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do Aspies celebrate Valentine's Day?

Question is: if you are Aspie, and you're in a relationship, how do you view Valentine's Day? As one of those forced Hallmark holidays that tell you what to do (buy flowers and chocolate) but have nothing to do with your real expression of caring about someone? Part of me feels that way too.

But wouldn't you do something???

We did not do anything. We had no contact that day. We know how we feel and we tell each other often. I think for us it was another day on the calendar.

I made my hubby a felt cat coaster but it was a green stripy one and I stuffed its belly, legs and tail so he cant put his cup n top. He's called Frog. The cat not my hubby. Also bought him a card with a whale on the front saying "I whaley love you". He sent me an e-card about loving me more than bacon.

I don't really approve of valentines day, only did it cos he wanted to.

I made my hubby a felt cat coaster but it was a green stripy one and I stuffed its belly, legs and tail so he cant put his cup n top. He's called Frog. The cat not my hubby. Also bought him a card with a whale on the front saying "I whaley love you". He sent me an e-card about loving me more than bacon.

I don't really approve of valentines day, only did it cos he wanted to.

In my very tainted sense of humour.... That is CLASSIC. Felt cat coaster.... I can't even say those 3 words out loud (just tried). But what a brilliant idea (I should get out more lol )

New Threads

Top Bottom