• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

how can isee old/ex facebook friends

oki thx, the context of my question is that 99% of my fb m8s aren't personal, they added me or i added them because of the "art" i and they post on different fb grps some of the m8s that removed me as still like my posts, so i want to know who i should ask for a new friendship.

Maybe you could keep an actual list?

I don't know. I just recently "lost" three fb friends, and I have no idea who they were.

The real question might be, why would you want to re-add someone who dropped you? If they want to be on your list, let them ask you.

The real question might be, why would you want to re-add someone who dropped you? If they want to be on your list, let them ask you.

it's the other way, i don't want to add fb's that removed me earlier but stil like my posts,perhaps they just added me so i would like their fb page and when i didn't......

i want to know who of the fb's that likes my posts or that have gr8 post i should try adding, i could ofc add fb's that i forgoten/unsure if they were my m8s or not, but i dont want to.

New Threads

Top Bottom