• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hii.

Which kinds of German music were you into, @Progster? "German music" is quite a broad term. Were there any musicians or groups you were particularly interested in?
I'm not into Tokyo Hotel or Rammstein, not my kind of thing. I used to like Ostrock, (and still do) early Karat albums (up to about 1985, after which they became very commercial and the quality dropped right off), City, Herbert Groenemayer, Silly, Ina Deter, BAP. Now I'm more into progressive rock/folk rock - Ougenweide (folk rock, vocals in German), Eloy, Anyone's Daughter, Argos, Birth Control, Blind Guardian, Broeselmaschine, Hoelderlin, Jane, Lucifer's Friend, Martigan, Neuschwanstein, Novalis, Osta Love, RPWL, Santiano, Schandmaul, Scorpions, Seven Steps to the Green Door, Solar Project, Traumhaus, Triumvirat, Wallenstein, Witthuser & Westrupp, Wucan. This is by no means a comphrehensive list, just a selection of some of the bands in my collection.
I used to listen to Karat - der Albatros again... and again... and again... and again... and again...

New Threads

Top Bottom