• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hii.

ainely

An oddly weird not so active member
Hi everyone
i don't really know what to say..er.. my name is Ylenia (ainely in reverse), i really like my name because it means ''she who brings the light/sunshine'' but i'm very anxious and a bit weird that sometimes i think i'm more a solar eclipse.
I'm from Italy and like a true italian my favorite plate is pasta and pizza haha but i'm madly in love with german people, germany and its culture.
I love pink, i even dyed my hair pink
When I have to describe myself I often use this quote: ''i really like fries, computer, trains, twisted minds, the metaverse and latin quotes just like that ''mecum omnes plangite'' because it describes me well.
I also like rock music, anime/manga, poetry, star wars, harry potter, back to the future, kurt cobain, the flash/barry allen, adventure time, creepers, bulbasaur, sheldon cooper and eleven.

nice to meet you :)

Hi Ylenia :)

welcome to af.png

In you title, are you trying to say "HI" or are you trying to say "HE"?. You spelled it with 2 I's just like the Nintendo Wii name is spelled.

In you title, are you trying to say "HI" or are you trying to say "HE"?. You spelled it with 2 I's just like the Nintendo Wii name is spelled.

yea, i was trying to say 'hi' but in my mind it had a softer sound and i was like 'hiiiii'

Welcome, @ainely! :)
Are you also into German music? I used to be, very much.
Mhh, not really. I used to listen to Tokio Hotel when I was little:joycat:
Sometimes I listen to Rammstein, not a big deal ahaha
Despite the big hype about Tokio Hotel I only know one of their songs, Durch den Monsun (at least that's the only one I'm aware of knowing and remembering). I never was very interested in the band and didn't like the one song I knew enough to look for more.

I don't really like Rammstein's music, but there's an arrangement of their song Engel I like very much. It's from Maybebop, a German a cappella group.
I could only find the following version with Maybebop on YouTube. It's not the original a cappella version though:
There's also a choir arrangement written by the same members of Maybebop (Oliver Gies and Jan Bürger):

I like Maybebop in general as well.
The first video I posted is from their official YouTube channel, so if you are interested, you can have a look at the channel and listen to some other songs.

Which kinds of German music were you into, @Progster? "German music" is quite a broad term. Were there any musicians or groups you were particularly interested in?

New Threads

Top Bottom