• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi.

Welcome to AC Kimberly, my guess is that you are 45 years old? If I'm wrong I apologize in front because I didn't want to offend you.
Hope you enjoy the stay here!

Ugh.... that's a first. Im actually 35... going on 15. and Thanks!
Sorry :O I am really sorry :O damn I am so bad at math :(
I'm really embarrassed. I hope you understand it as I'm tired after school and not really able to think properly. Sorry again :(

Last edited:
I am also not gifted with math skills. That said we can deduct the adjusted age from the actual age, square the adjacent, add lowest prime number and Kimberly is now 25. :)
Looks that way to me.

Sander, were you lying about Kim's age? :p

Like this : ) with no spaces.

I don't know if the app your using for this site shows the smiley toolbar but I know when you use a web browser it does.

So it didnt work. I'll figure something out... though. =\

App im using.

Attachments

• 1413291924764.jpg
    1413291924764.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 142

New Threads

Top Bottom