• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Sc11aes

Hello my name is Sean I live in Accrington, I'm 35 and was diagnosed about 13 years ago with higher functioning autism, about 4 years ago i wanted to see how high and ended up joining mensa (thaught i might find people to talk to through them but never did). I have lived under a rock for quite a while and realised about 20 minutes ago that I'm quite alone in this world so i am hopeing to maybe make a friend or 2. I work from home and have 4 kids (there mum ran away 5 years ago and hasent been seen since lol) . My life revolves around my kids (obviously) working and learning. I don't really go out unless it's taking the dog or kids to the park. I analyse everything sometimes far too deeply (makes me a good data analyst and accountant but not so much with people). Anyway waffling. Hello everyone.

1660945583523.png

Hi and welcome. Gosh with 4 children and as a single parent, working too, it must be hard to find time for yourself. Are your children neurodiverse? How are you and they doing since their mother left? And she's made no contact? Are you concerned about her? I am in UK too, and know Accrington a little, an acquaintance who lived there felt it was not a very happening place, he moved to Manchester. But quiet can be good. I hope that you enjoy it here, and find it useful and supportive.

Hi and welcome

What kind of dog? Lots of pet and animal lovers here btw. We have 4 dogs and 3 finches.

Hello and welcome! Sorry about your situation and I hope you're able to find whatever supports you may be seeking!

New Threads

Top Bottom