• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Cailan Tangaroa

I feel incredibly shy right now, although it’s a forum and I’m not personally meeting any of you. I have always felt like I didn’t belong anywhere. I am waiting for an official diagnosis, one friend of my mom who is a psychiatrist actually told us I was most likely on the spectrum but I guess I’ve managed to go around life... kinda...

I am happy to join this forum and I already find so much relatable stuff in here that I’m about to cry.

I like piano, physics, literature and fiction writing.

By the way, that’s my first time ever being on a forum. I apologize in advance if I don’t know how to properly make this post.

Hello there and warm welcome Calian :) & dont worry youre in good hands in here & youre doing great so try to relax :cool:

upload_2020-10-20_10-18-24.png

Hi and welcome, this was my first forum as well, it's a good place to get advice, connect and have a sence of belonging, i hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome! You’re doing great, especially for a first timer :) Hope you can make yourself comfortable around here; most of us don’t bite ;)

Welcome to the forums!
This was my first and only forum I have been with since my diagnosis over three years ago.
There are so many different areas of interest. I check in every night.
It's addictive!

I feel incredibly shy right now, although it’s a forum and I’m not personally meeting any of you. I have always felt like I didn’t belong anywhere. I am waiting for an official diagnosis, one friend of my mom who is a psychiatrist actually told us I was most likely on the spectrum but I guess I’ve managed to go around life... kinda...

I am happy to join this forum and I already find so much relatable stuff in here that I’m about to cry.

I like piano, physics, literature and fiction writing.

By the way, that’s my first time ever being on a forum. I apologize in advance if I don’t know how to properly make this post.
Welcome Cailan ! Super Great people in here, that's for sure.

New Threads

Top Bottom