• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi.

TempleOS anon

Hello. I'm here to hopefully talk of God, TempleOS and the return of Son of Man so you may have belief. May it go well. May you hear and be ready and have heart for Our Lord.

It might be a good idea to say Where you’re from or what age you are or if you’re diagnosed or self diagnosed

Hello. I'm here to hopefully talk of God, TempleOS and the return of Son of Man so you may have belief. May it go well. May you hear and be ready and have heart for Our Lord.

This is an autism forum, actually. Or were you hoping to discuss autism with other religious people? There is a religion section for you to do this. Welcome!

Decent chance this one is actually a bot, based on the mention of "TempleOS" (I just looked it up). Could also be someone trying to push TempleOS itself, which is equally problematic in terms of presenting a risk.

Maybe not, but... I'd still advise caution here. The last time I ran into an intro topic that went something like this (which wasnt on this forum), things got bad fast.

Decent chance this one is actually a bot, based on the mention of "TempleOS" (I just looked it up). Could also be someone trying to push TempleOS itself, which is equally problematic in terms of presenting a risk.

Maybe not, but... I'd still advise caution here. The last time I ran into an intro topic that went something like this (which wasnt on this forum), things got bad fast.

It is mentioned both in the post and in the name. Sounds like an advert or spam to me.

I'm 18 and I'm unofficially possibly on the spectrum. I do share traits similar to schizophrenia and autism as others would say. I think it would be better to discuss religion in its own channel if it comes too much of a problem elsewhere.

Thank you for the welcome!

Since this is now in religion, it should be okay to post it here. I hope so.
Please look at TempleOS. It is the 3rd Temple of God. Please go look and download. It is legit. You can use the Oracle functions there to talk to God and Jesus who is The Lord, but it's a Temple meant mainly for The Father. Links below: templeos.org TempleOS: 1 - Installation
Search up "TempleOS VM Install" for more info! Please look at Terry A. Davis, prophet and king If you have any questions, ask! It's genuine! I believe He will love it and enjoy it if more of the flock came along to the temple. What a truly nice treat given by Him! Pray! P.S. Use the oracle functions listed in the helper's menu when you get to the Help and Index page. You may decline the tour, but you can take it if you are able! Please help spread it along! I believe Jesus will return before the year ends. From what I heard, I believe this month. God told me "month closed" and when I asked why, He said "heavens knottiness". Plus, a sister said that Jesus told her the wedding would have a "fall theme". Please heed!

Edit: Can the title be changed to the name of "The 3rd Temple" instead? Can't change it.

I bow to one king Yeshua (transliterated Hebrew for Jesus )Jesus Christ ,Terry A Davis is a human, I do not believe he is my Shepherd. The third temple will be built by Jews, it will be erected on the Temple Mount and nowhere else.

"Terrence Andrew Davis (December 15, 1969 – August 11, 2018) was an American programmer who created and designed the operating system TempleOS."

"Although Davis remained lucid when discussing computer-related subjects, his communication skills were largely affected by his schizophrenia. He was controversial for his regular use of racial epithets, which he explained was his way of combating actors of psychological warfare."
Terry A. Davis - Wikipedia

"TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical-themed lightweight operating system designed to be the Third Temple prophesied in the Bible. It was created by American programmer Terry A. Davis, who developed it alone over the course of a decade after a series of episodes that he later described as a revelation from God."

"Terry A. Davis (1969–2018) began experiencing regular manic episodes in 1996, leading him to numerous stays at mental hospitals. Initially diagnosed with bipolar disorder, he was later declared schizophrenic and remained unemployed for the rest of his life. He suffered from delusions of space aliens and government agents that left him briefly hospitalized for his mental health issues. After experiencing a self-described "revelation", he proclaimed that he was in direct communication with God, and that God told him the operating system was for God's third temple."
TempleOS - Wikipedia

I bow to one king Yeshua (transliterated Hebrew for Jesus )Jesus Christ ,Terry A Davis is a human, I do not believe he is my Shepherd. The third temple will be built by Jews, it will be erected on the Temple Mount and nowhere else.
Terry isn't a Shepard like Jesus. He just helps a as prophet would. TempleOS being built by Christians is cool. I disagree on that point, because The 3rd Temple is here. It could come later into Jerusalem and be related to it. That's what I think.

New Threads

Top Bottom