• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there

Luis EGO

My name is Luis, somehow Italian, somehow Spaniard, somehow Mexican, I've lived in all three countries and a few more.
Although I never graduated (got my HS diploma at 28) I worked for some years as freelance telecom troubleshooter being considered "the best" by my whole team, I'm a natural born programmer as well (I just do it better than most even If I was never "educated" to it) I'm one of the core developers of Wireshark, the network protocol analyser.

I self diagnosed myself at about 30, when questioning myself on how it was possible that I was always surrounded by mediocre intellects, and why most people could not understand complex phenomena.

\Lego

Hello and Welcome,
No matter how you got here, or if you have Aspergers or not, this is a good place to be. It is safe to talk about your feelings, and to learn.

Welcome :)

I've noticed a few people on the spectrum tend to gravitate towards programming, and are themselves self-taught. You're quite lucky to have quite a natural talent to rely on. I hope you feel right at home here.

New Threads

Top Bottom