• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, new here

Lizybeth

Hi, I'm a new member. I still need to upload a photo. I am recently diagnosed, and I am still finding my way around the site. Hello to Willow, by the way. I found this site through one of her Youtube videos. I went to school to be an elementary school teacher, but since my diagnosis I've re-evaluated my goals, and I want to be a writer and teach creative writing at university. I love music and movies, metaphysics and religion--especially Judaism. I am married to a computer security guy. He's currently in school to get his MBA. We are from the Midwest and we are both only children so we have a lot in common, plus Aspie traits. We have a dog and cat, but we are waiting a little to start a family, so I can go back to school for my English degree and get used to life post-diagnosis.

I'm really happy to find some people I have things in common with and to be able to vent! Bye now.

Hi and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

How come you re-evaluated being an elementary school teacher after your diagnosis?

You want to be a writer? :) That's indeed perfect for some Aspies.

You mean philosophical metaphysics (the whole Tractatus of Logic/Epistemology), or a specific kind related to religion, such as Kabbalah?

Welcome home, Midwest!

Bonjour et bienvenue, passer un bon moment ici

oui J'ai décidé d'écrire en français
yes i have decided to write in french

Hiya! Welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. I do a bit of writing, but mainly poetry. I used to want to be a teacher but I to re evaluated. I want to be a psychologist now or something similar. Good luck with your ambitions!

Hello and welcome to Aspergic forum. I hope we will have a lot of fun here and have interesting discussions.

New Threads

Top Bottom