• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi I'm new!!

Hey :).
Welcome ^_^.
I'm guessing you're interested in psychology? Me too :D.
More the diagnostics though.
EMZ=]

Yes, I think he is. I recall seeing him on WP too.
You read the book Twilight, am I correct?
(...That's all I can remember... LOL...)
EMZ=]

LOL! Yes I'm from WP! LOL! and Yes I read Twilight and YES I'm interested in Psychology and legend of Zelda LOL! My Psychology interest was mostly the research aspect of things. Looking back though I'm beggining to thank it was the teacher I was obsessed over not the course of Psychology LOL! :)

LOL! Yes I'm from WP! LOL! and Yes I read Twilight and YES I'm interested in Psychology and legend of Zelda LOL! My Psychology interest was mostly the research aspect of things. Looking back though I'm beggining to thank it was the teacher I was obsessed over not the course of Psychology LOL! :)

Aaah I thought so! Your avatar and name together made me remember!

When you say Twilight do you mean as in the first book of the Twilight saga ? If so, how did you find it ?

Do you remember the plots from movies and books you've watched after months, and when you told your Dad the plot of either Harry Potter or Twilight(not sure whcih one) he was suprised you remembered it all after reading or watching it so long ago?
I don't know about the research. I'm interested in the statistics. I browse through the DSM IV codes quite a lot when I'm bored and pick a random one.
EMZ=]

Do you remember the plots from movies and books you've watched after months, and when you told your Dad the plot of either Harry Potter or Twilight(not sure whcih one) he was suprised you remembered it all after reading or watching it so long ago?
I don't know about the research. I'm interested in the statistics. I browse through the DSM IV codes quite a lot when I'm bored and pick a random one.
EMZ=]

Yep that's me I remember the plots of books months later LOL! My dad and I were talking and he said that's a trait he hasn't seen in many people so I have ONE HELL of a memory LOL! and yes It's Twilight from the Twilight saga. I found the books at Target (Twilight the 1st one) and bought the other 3( New Moon,Eclipse,and Breaking Dawn from Walmart.com) Great memory yourself Emor LOL!

LOL XD. I have a decent memory for forum posts.
I usually wouldn't have noticed though 'cause your avatar at the time was Link, and I remember people by their avatars(or signatures), not usernames, but I only remembered 'cause your username stuck out to me 'cause I like psychology ;D.
I only know like 1 in 8 people's usernames here. LOL.
Do you have MSN? You sound like you use MSN. LOL.
Add meeee: [email protected]
I'm appearing offline right now 'cause I cba talking to like, 9 in 10 people on my contact list. I'm going to sleep now anyway(got to get up at 6:30 AM GMT, it's 00:35 AM GMT as of typing).
BUT YEAH.
EMZ=]
EDIT: I didn't know Target sold books(I'm in the UK, we don't have Target- wasn't it supposed to be shutting down anyway in the US?), or Walmart for that matter(we have an ASDA here which is owned by Walmart... but basically... no one shops there... I'm sort of suprised why it's not closed down yet).

Yep that's me I remember the plots of books months later LOL! My dad and I were talking and he said that's a trait he hasn't seen in many people so I have ONE HELL of a memory LOL! and yes It's Twilight from the Twilight saga. I found the books at Target (Twilight the 1st one) and bought the other 3( New Moon,Eclipse,and Breaking Dawn from Walmart.com) Great memory yourself Emor LOL!

Sorry, I need to rephrase my question. Did you enjoy them ?

Yes I enjoyed them. :) My old Avatar was actually Old Snake from MGS4. If you want to find the books there's always online. :) Amazon has a UK store and such. :) I'm glad you remembered me I'm touched.

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  B)

So, you're a Metal Gear fan then?  :D

Am I a metal gear fan ROFL! I played MGS4 on launch day (which was a Thurs. finished 2AM Monday OMG what an AMAZING GAME!!!!! I also read Deathly Hallows from Noon-6AM yes 18hours of reading LOL!!!!!!! I also finished Twilight in a day (Not 18hr. straight though that I started mid morning finished about 11PM) LOL!

A better place for this would be the introductions section, but no worries.

True, but oh well. :p

Welcome to the forums. I like twilight too, though I haven't read the books and I didn't watch the first film until almost a year after it came out, since people put it down so much and I couldn't be arsed with the grief I'd get if I liked it. But I've seen twilight + new moon now, both awesome. :D

Welcome here zeldapsychology, id never thought you was on this site, glad you deicided to join too, I happened to also joined today :D
and so far, I really love the positive vibes on here :D I have to weirdly say, its better than Wrongplanet in some ways :D

Yes, it is indeed and i'm very glad that League Girl had showed me it through her facebook :D
I already feel comfortable here :)

New Threads

Top Bottom