• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

stratocaster

As the title says, my name is Henry and I’m new to this forum. I’m a recently diagnosed college student from the US and I’m excited to participate in discussions with people of the same neurotype.

My special interests are Star Wars and genetics, and I’m actually studying to become a geneticist in school right now. I also really like the band Queen and the anime/manga My Hero Academia, and my betta fish, Alpha. If anyone wants to discuss any of the aforementioned subjects, or even just talk about life, send me a message!

Last edited:
Hi Henry

welcome to af.png

Hi Henry
Star Wars - check. Queen - check. Manga - not me but plenty of others into manga & anime here. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it valuable :)

Hi King Henry. While our tastes do not match, I still find conversation with everyone here quite interesting. Matter of fact, I wish there was an 'interesting' thing to click. Yesterday driving home from an appointment an hour away I was listening to a cd I had made and still think Grand Funk's "Inside looking out" is the best guitar solo ever. They were the best when there was only the 3 of them and not the orchestra added. :) I do like some of Queen's stuff though. I almost had Bohemiam Rhapsody down on the piano but then I quit playing. So anyhow, welcome.

Hi King Henry. While our tastes do not match, I still find conversation with everyone here quite interesting. Matter of fact, I wish there was an 'interesting' thing to click. Yesterday driving home from an appointment an hour away I was listening to a cd I had made and still think Grand Funk's "Inside looking out" is the best guitar solo ever. They were the best when there was only the 3 of them and not the orchestra added. :) I do like some of Queen's stuff though. I almost had Bohemiam Rhapsody down on the piano but then I quit playing. So anyhow, welcome.

Welcome King Henry!

Queen is one of my favourite groups. I'm into '80s classic rock.
I used to always have a couple of betta fish around and will again someday when my living arrangements
settle down a bit.
Currently I have Cuban Tree Frogs as pets on the enclosed pool area. They are friendly and smart.

Genetics is a field that I'm sure is interesting.
I've always had medical interests and was a pharmacist most of my life.

King Henry makes me think of the cute song Henry the 8th I Am.
Always get a kick out of seeing Herman's Hermits as they stop by a theme park and perform every year
here where I live. Peter Noone.
Shows my age!
BuschHermits2017 009.JPG

Genetics is a fascinating field, though I admit I don't know tons about it. I also like betta fish, and had some when I was younger. May I ask what color Alpha is?

Welcome. Stratocasters are iconic electric guitars, that's for sure. In good hands, they have an unmistakable sound.

As the title says, my name is Henry and I’m new to this forum. I’m a recently diagnosed college student from the US and I’m excited to participate in discussions with people of the same neurotype.

My special interests are Star Wars and genetics, and I’m actually studying to become a geneticist in school right now. I also really like the band Queen and the anime/manga My Hero Academia, and my betta fish, Alpha. If anyone wants to discuss any of the aforementioned subjects, or even just talk about life, send me a message!
Hello Henry! Glad you're here. I think it's neat that you're a geneticist! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom