• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi! I'm Dagny!

dnagenga

Hi everyone. My name is Dagny and I'm a senior Psychology student at University of Notre Dame who loves learning more about the Autism Spectrum/Asperger's Syndrome. My whole college career has been geared towards learning more and I'm really just here to learn/read/ask questions. Feel free to say hi and tell me anything you'd like to about yourself - I'd love to hear it.

Hi!!!! Welcome. Welcome to AC. Glad to see people want to come and learn. I myself have a degree in clinical social work and happen to have Aspergers. So welcome. :)

Welcome! I have a slight case of AS. I'm taking college classes to learn how to become a Veterinarian Assistant.

Hi Dagny - great to see you here! I am a newly self-diagnosed Aspie in my 50s who has just realised why I have been like this all my life! I would be happy to answer any questions you have about Aspergers as I have experienced it. I am a high IQ, high AQ individual. I had a lot of the obvious signs as a child - social problems, liked lining things up, love tasks that involve data management, etc. I would be happy to help with your research.

Welcome to AFF!

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for welcoming me!
If any of you would be interested in answering some questions for me about Asperger Syndrome and treatment, please let me know! I'm writing a paper for college and considering becoming a clinician in the future, and I'd love to talk with all of you. Please PM me or let me know here if you'd be open to answering about 10 questions, thanks!

New Threads

Top Bottom