• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, help me

lunarious

Abdicated Aspergers
V.I.P Member
Hi,

I'm ASD diagnosed and i need help to set my Borders. I'm banned everywhere online and offline, luclkily as a sign of Autism forums generosity i can post here.. (though i live in a house from government). I'm Muslim, e.g. it is Ramadan now so Islam rules must be observed.

I seek refuge from Satan, In God's name, Allah's Word:
As for the faithless, their works are like a mirage in a plain, which the thirsty man supposes to be water. When he comes to it, he finds it to be nothing; but there he finds Allah, who will pay him his full account, and Allah is swift at reckoning.
I apologize, and ... what do you think about this? If you get to know me you'll find brief Truths and experiences, maybe like any ASD.

Is "not restraining myself" related to
not following the rules of places?

Is "not restraining myself" related to
not following the rules of places?
Yes and yet no.

The explanation is i've followed my ideals and obeyed my God. The Muslim God, Allah. Everyone not Muslim believe in One Creator.., so I've followed the supreme OverLords rules, and Societies rules also to a big extent.

You have two "Lords". Society and Allah. Edit: God is one.

Yes ... are you Muslim?

Edit: my opening

I'm ASD diagnosed and i need help to set my Borders. I'm banned everywhere online and offline, lu...

Edit2: You're right, life is about compromise (note to self Qur'an Ghafir)

Last edited:
Everyone not Muslim believe in One Creator
No, there is a tone of other religions, which believe in other things, and not just one creator. There are also people who, as you said about yourself, "do not restrain themselves" with faith, they're free, like Spirits.

And yes, if you want to easier find support and friends here, you'll need to learn to coexist with all those different people. :)

We can agree you do not Force me, and I do not Force you. And that "God" is Merciful and "God" is Vengful.

edit: And i'll not use 3rd factor as God against you, nor you use 3rd factor against me.

In my Tradition which is Islam, we have certain duties, Christianity has another set of duties. ... I do try to be at peace myself, like you. Because you are ASD right?

No, there is a tone of other religions, which believe in other things, and not just one creator. There are also people who, as you said about yourself, "do not restrain themselves" with faith, they're free, like Spirits.
This is a misunderstanding .... I don't know how to describe my relationship concernin faith.

What do you think is faith?

We can agree you do not Force me, and I do not Force you. And that "God" is Merciful and "God" is Vengful.

edit: And i'll not use 3rd factor as God against you, nor you use 3rd factor against me.

In my Tradition which is Islam, we have certain duties, Christianity has another set of duties. ... I do try to be at peace myself, like you. Because you are ASD right?
I'm actually neuro-typical, but mostly everyone here is ASD, yes.

In my opinion, keeping one's religion to one's self is a great help to establish friendships. I do not believe in god...but I would never push someone away for their belief. However, I would push them away if that person kept trying to push their beliefs upon me. I would not push my atheism upon someone of faith, I would expect the same in return. :)

But yes, nearly all here, like 95% have ASD.

It's ok to talk (politely) about religion in this religion sub-forum. We try very hard to keep things friendly here, a place where people with autism can be more themselves (not masking).

But it would be best not to bring religion in the other forum areas which are for talking about autism, music, whatever.

Like me, currently I am reading up on staphylinid rove beetles. Fascinating little insects and fairly helpful to people in the environment.

New Threads

Top Bottom