• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi from Scott in the Heart of Texas!

Scott Davidsen

Hi, Everyone! My name is Scott, and I am a new member here. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome in 2013. I also suffer from anxiety and depression. I hope to cultivate and develop friendships with men and women through this forum.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

Hi, Scott.

We're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch---
and you'll find a ton of useful information, here.

Welcome!

Hi Scott

welcome to af.png

Hi Scott and welcome :)
You'll meet plenty of friendly and supportive people from all over the world in this community. Hope you enjoy it here.

Gee Thanks Scott. Now I got 'Deep in the Heart of Texas...' stuck in my head.

;)

Hi Scott and welcome. I think you'll like it here. A lot of nice people of all ages.
And @Tom thank YOU. I didn't even think of the song until you mentioned it and now it's in my head, too.

Greetings Scott and welcome to the forum. You will find a very wide range of interest here from all walks of life so-to-speak and many different cultural perspectives. Everyone is extremely helpful and supportive. If you would like, maybe you could share a few of your interest with the community. We would like to hear what you enjoy. Again, welcome!!!

Welcome! You're very close to my age. I feel a bit like the old man of the forum, but now I have a cohort. I hope you find what you're looking for here on this forum. I wish you the best.

Greetings Scott and welcome to the forum. You will find a very wide range of interest here from all walks of life so-to-speak and many different cultural perspectives. Everyone is extremely helpful and supportive. If you would like, maybe you could share a few of your interest with the community. We would like to hear what you enjoy. Again, welcome!!!
My interests
My interests include: attending Baylor athletic events, biking, singing, walking, watching sports on cable TV, U.S. Geography, and listening to classic rock music from the 70's & 80's. Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to join, and feel comfortable in this community.

New Threads

Top Bottom