• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone!

AspieLadyUK

I am 32 years old, and I am from the north of England. I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome last year. I wish it had been diagnosed when I was a child. I need a lot of help, and some friends to talk to. I hope to make some new friends here, and it would be great to have some help and advice.

Last edited:
pond_hello.gif

Welcome I am originally from Northern England but now live in London. I have not yet been diagnosed but am having my second of three assessments, tomorrow. I am 34.

Hello and welcome to AC. I hope you do find some friends to talk to here. I wish you the best.

Hi there AspieLadyUK Welcome to our community. I'm in Wales. Very rural & quite remote, which suite me perfectly! I got diagnosed @35 & it's taken some additional years getting used to so. This site & its members have helped with that, a lot. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom