• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi Everyone!

Hello and happy Tuesday :)

Um, shoot I don't know where to start. I'm a 41 yo mom, newly diagnosed (kinda...a therapist dx'd me not a doc and apparently that makes it less valid - anyhoo...) have spent the last month coming to terms with this and have had more emotional ups and downs than I anticipated.

It is both super awesome to find people that can relate and also a little overwhelming after a lifetime of isolation, of my own safe little world up here in my head.

I'm an artist and writer and very interested in physics (even though I never understand the mathematics, I can see the concepts and understand them visually). I spend a lot of my time advocating for homeless rights and my latest "hobby" is trying to figure out how to get people to realize how many ASD's are affected by this and come up with some proactive solutions.

I'm happy to have found this online refuge and hoping to make some friends and exchange some enlightening conversation!
Physics...interesting!
Is it okay if I ask if you are a war veteran?
Welcome to aspie land and such! a interesting Screen name.

Maelstrom Hi! Thank you for the welcome!!
I LOVE physics, don't get me started here, I've been developing my own answer to a unified theory, maybe someday I'll crack that code lol, but I can go off on some crazy tangents with that one.

I am not a war veteran of anything but the war on poverty, have witnessed the violence and emotional impact of this in so many people, I find that I have related to many veterans of war because of it, even though their experience is profoundly worse.

I am what I am because wherever I go, I find myself ;) far more fluid and dynamic than any categorization or label could describe - true for everyone, honestly.

I LOVE physics, don't get me started here, I've been developing my own answer to a unified theory, maybe someday I'll crack that code lol, but I can go off on some crazy tangents with that one.

Nay, the thing here is getting Mael started. :D That is one smart dude.

I am not a war veteran of anything but the war on poverty, have witnessed the violence and emotional impact of this in so many people, I find that I have related to many veterans of war because of it, even though their experience is profoundly worse.

I am what I am because wherever I go, I find myself ;) far more fluid and dynamic than any categorization or label could describe - true for everyone, honestly.
Yes well everyone is likely groaning here so I wont start on physics I am a imaging auti/aspie savant sort of. My apologies but I already have a confirmed unified material ladder that goes all the way to the bottom, and I know how to use it quiet well...much to the dismay of certain parties in the DOD. :rolleyes:

Good luck with things here WHATEVERIAM ,my Uum! female auti/aspie friend? loves the word whatever a whole bunch.

You are being good.;) I am only jealous because I get lost well before the first punctuation mark is reached.:eek:
I seriously doubt that Tom ,you seem to know things even I don't know...thank you for the compliment tho....:p
You know anything about LSTs landing ships? I'm hoping to round up a nice big fat one....preferably armed to the teeth.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
mwah ha ha ....love it!

p.s. I am female, it's all the rage these days and yes this is another mwah ha ha moment or maybe a dnh dnhh dnhhhn moment, i'll keep you posted :)
Sorry! I noticed you are quite cute....I happen by some strange twist of fate to sort of be... what is a good word...somewhat involved? with a sweet auti/aspie girl presently, so I'm seeing how that progresses, if it does?

Yes I am quite Mwaah! ha ha! :rolleyes: unfortunately it is real:rocket:.... as is my scrap with the DOD and the ALU:rocket: etcetera.. etcetera...trying to explain it all would be self defeating. You may explain your Theory if you like minus the math please...I love such things.
Do it at your own risk tho, I learned the science communities hearts don't match their pure white coats the hard way.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sigh! now you see how easy it is for me to get in trouble Tom ,I'm dead if I comment on her pet physics theory:confused:....maybe you should comment instead?:p You may be more diplomatic and less invested than me?
Hopefully I didn't just push you under the bus too? Bad! Mael!:innocent: or :smilingimp:?

so which one to start with....
i have a little one (8yo son) so you didn't lose anyone ;) he just always wins cause he's smarter and more interesting than everyone else (mwah ha ha...my own genius in residence....motherhood is fun and comes with free hugs!)
relationship status? yep, lets get that one out of the way - it does make male/female communication infinitely easier: I am in a relationship with an undiagnosed/refuse to be labeled but every bit autistic much younger man, the complications and challenges are awe-inspiring but for what it's worth, it is also very worth it.

Pet physics project is a much longer answer but intersects fractal mathematics, m-theory, and Einstein's original question. I believe the answer will be found in figuring out how consciousness interacts with gravity and time but I'm still working out a way to communicate what I "see"

The other pet project is "telepathy" specifically and foremost finding a better WORD for IT. Something along the lines of "whoa" is as close as I've come yet soooo...that one is still a work in progress.

A rocket? Awesome. Very intrigued, indeed. do you know much about the technology they think is responsible for "crop circles" it is a science that would probably suit rocket building quite well, but I better shut up about that one before I get the DOD on my ass too....(insert mwah ha ha here!)

You know anything about LSTs landing ships? I'm hoping to round up a nice big fat one....preferably armed to the teeth.:rolleyes:

Not much really. We didn't use them much in Air Force. Except as noted below. :D Just a little about WWII vintage stuff. The LSTs were bigger for carrying tanks. LCIs for a company of infantry and the most common LCAs and LCVPs (Higgins Boats), that you see most in the old films and carried about a platoon. Then there was the amphibious stuff like Amtracs and Dukws. Modern stuff doesn't look much different in basic form, but more elaborate shapes and probably has all the new bells & whistles. There are hovercraft versions as well. I saw some cool Marine thingies out in Nevada used as targets. Korean/Vietnam War vintage I guess.

so which one to start with....
i have a little one (8yo son) so you didn't lose anyone ;) he just always wins cause he's smarter and more interesting than everyone else (mwah ha ha...my own genius in residence....motherhood is fun and comes with free hugs!)
relationship status? yep, lets get that one out of the way - it does make male/female communication infinitely easier: I am in a relationship with an undiagnosed/refuse to be labeled but every bit autistic much younger man, the complications and challenges are awe-inspiring but for what it's worth, it is also very worth it.

Pet physics project is a much longer answer but intersects fractal mathematics, m-theory, and Einstein's original question. I believe the answer will be found in figuring out how consciousness interacts with gravity and time but I'm still working out a way to communicate what I "see"

The other pet project is "telepathy" specifically and foremost finding a better WORD for IT. Something along the lines of "whoa" is as close as I've come yet soooo...that one is still a work in progress.

A rocket? Awesome. Very intrigued, indeed. do you know much about the technology they think is responsible for "crop circles" it is a science that would probably suit rocket building quite well, but I better shut up about that one before I get the DOD on my ass too....(insert mwah ha ha here!)
Hmm...it is not a big deal but there is a option to list if you are taken somewhere in the pile of personal preference lists. I haven't my self been given permission to use that option yet.:rolleyes: I am happy for you if you found someone.:)

WHATEVERIAM ,I have never met anyone besides myself that noticed Einsteins gravitational work can be expressed in fractal mathematics....where did you get that idea from?
Is what you see look like a giant Porcupine?....referring to gravity

I'm not sure about the rest of that, I am just a boring expanded solid state Newtonian with a large bag of new toys.:rolleyes: :rocket:.

I will have to look up M theory....I'm guessing it is not my (Maelstrom) sub-atomic theory.....I hate reading their stuff it is so full of garbage physics I usually have to quit reading after the first page or two or I might suffer a brain aneurysm.:confused:
Once in awhile I do stumble on a useful hard atomic state bit that is useful to me tho....:DI got me a big fat one the other day.:rocket:.........(BOOM! :mushroom:).

Crop circles I think was admitted to being a wooden stake, a long rope to do radius arcs with, and a wooden plank with 2 rope handles to stomp wheat with. Cleaver:rolleyes:

In other words basic geometry was used to do plank hoaxing....:pmaybe they should get a honorary A in Geometry???

The DOD doesn't care about you:rolleyes:....my fight with them is very personal $ and I am winning maybe?:D
The ALU, (American Launch Association), are a bunch of greedy idiots they are running contest to see how much money they can lose by being :pig:s. They are all doing very well so far, maybe I will bankrupt them by Christmass?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
there is a lot more to crop circles than the hoax part. I promise you there are some theories there worth investigating....mostly along the lines of sound/magnetism -I could dig up some of my old research on it if you're interested, no worries though if you're not, it's all speculative anyways

m theory is basically combined super (super) string theory. it's a clunky theory but it's what they have. I have no idea how I come up with some of the stuff I come up with in regards to the Einstein/fractal math thing but yeah, actually a porcupine makes sense, especially if the body was a black hole type of situation.

I think the key is going to be quantifying consciousness which is one thing we have access to that exists separate from the laws of gravity and every other theory of physics i.e.the "speed of light", the interaction of "sound" on matter (how and under what conditions sound changes in a "black hole" for example) ...I kinda see it as the missing ingredient that intersects time and gravity and filters the multiverse but there's obviously more to it than that. its hard to "see" stuff without having the right communication tools to describe it but in a really simplified way: somehow "consciousness" connects the "strings" (which explains my interest in telepathy btw)

P.S. bankrupt those fools with a hearty mwah ha ha to boot!! :)

there is a lot more to crop circles than the hoax part. I promise you there are some theories there worth investigating....mostly along the lines of sound/magnetism -I could dig up some of my old research on it if you're interested, no worries though if you're not, it's all speculative anyways

m theory is basically combined super (super) string theory. it's a clunky theory but it's what they have. I have no idea how I come up with some of the stuff I come up with in regards to the Einstein/fractal math thing but yeah, actually a porcupine makes sense, especially if the body was a black hole type of situation.

I think the key is going to be quantifying consciousness which is one thing we have access to that exists separate from the laws of gravity and every other theory of physics i.e.the "speed of light", the interaction of "sound" on matter (how and under what conditions sound changes in a "black hole" for example) ...I kinda see it as the missing ingredient that intersects time and gravity and filters the multiverse but there's obviously more to it than that. its hard to "see" stuff without having the right communication tools to describe it but in a really simplified way: somehow "consciousness" connects the "strings" (which explains my interest in telepathy btw)

P.S. bankrupt those fools with a hearty mwah ha ha to boot!! :)
String theory is the way to go :) mine is not based on theirs but similar.

Yes I always crack up when the haul out Einsteins bent space gravity chart....it always manages to prove no intelegent life has been found in higher education yet.:p They have no clue how to read that graph chart correctly...it never ceases to amaze me. Same with his time stuff they have no clue as to what he was really talking about either....it was actually a sneaky sub-atomic proof not about time at all.
Aether theory back then would get :doughnut: donuts thrown at you in the cafeteria.:rolleyes:

I think God the Son and the Holy Spirit are telepathic if you look close at the Bible....I don't know if Angels are but it would seem likely at least with us on earth.

No I don't believe in a multi-verse, but I will concede there may be 6 or so distinct functional systems in a certain sense....I decline to say how I know this:) Sorry!
yes there are multiple gravities and more beyond that also!:D I am quite familiar with that bit.
Be careful on the time stuff...that is a Sirens rocky shoal...not worth spending (time) on Ha! ha!
I am not Pantheistic on God so I don't feel outside of God etcetrea...there is anything feeling in the universe sorry no offense intended.
Actually I really may have the ULA hurting between my political pressure and the obama care spending cap on the military...they really could go under easy with one more bad vote in congress.

Maelstrom just have to say how super thrilled I am to make your acquaintance, truly. Thank you :)
Thank you....I was being very good :innocent:....actually I'm one rottenest little physics monsters to walk the face of the earth. I think Hawings uses my picture for target practice along with most of the other big physicists....:p

New Threads

Top Bottom