• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey there say there...

Welcome.

Nice to see you here.

Speaking of Computer Science, my son is at a university doing research in C* algebra. It’s fun when he comes to visit and tells me about it, with the help of a few diagrams of graphs, etc.
I am a painter mostly abstract expressionism but sometimes figurative. Diagnosed ASD and anxiety. Recently returned from overseas ‘adventures’ or should I say misadventures.

Welcome to the group.

Another astrophysics fan here. Interesting subject.
And I don't trust anyone either.
Scientifically why do some us not feel the mating instinct?
And for those who do, I always said, "what's love got to do with it"?
Or sleeping together? You don't have to spend the night, let alone fall asleep.
And how can you make love? Odd ways of saying sex.
Just don't call the cops! Like your intro.
The big element in overcoming a profound social/sexual anxiety was in enjoying her as a friend first. Perhaps that was love and what solidified the feeling of connection was her acceptance of me which gave me permission to get out of my comfort zone.

Hello and welcome.

I do not care if someone is smart but I do care how they treat others. I’m tired of being treated different because I take a different route sometimes to get from point A - B than some others may. Same outcome, so why are they right and the other wrong? May the humble inherit the earth.

Welcome.
You sound interesting.
Some people you can trust, intuition guides you, I made the mistake of never listening to mine, now I have started and it seems to be serving me well.

I used to annoy people with my singing but then that was the workplace and I didn't act appropriately, I found it hard and felt bad as I thought I was flawed.

Boredom in my enemy.

I am a good trustworthy confidante.

I am a good singer.

I am a good artist but really need to get those decades old rusty talents up to scratch again.

I struggle with being scolded.

I struggle with being controlled and manipulated and worse still, I do not know this is happening as I am quite gullible and naive.

I am doing deep work on my self with a lot of online support which I am grateful for.

I am not religious but am not atheist as I do not get atheism, if it were true, there would be nothing.

Hi Paige Turner,

I think everyone on this foum is smarter than I am, so you are in good company. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom