• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, new guy here

Hiya. :)

Sure, we can talk video games. Which ones do you like the best?
Anything really as I mostly play PS4

Resident Evil 2 remake
Spider-Man PS4
God of War 2018
Uncharted
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Alien Isolation
Spyro/Crash remastered trilogies are definitely my all time favourites

Anything really as I mostly play PS4

Resident Evil 2 remake
Spider-Man PS4
God of War 2018
Uncharted
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Alien Isolation
Spyro/Crash remastered trilogies are definitely my all time favourites

I'm afraid I'm an Xbox man and haven't played any of those. I'd love to play Bloodborne, though. Dark Souls is just plain amazing. :D

Welcome! Have you watched the older Spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire? The third one is so hillarious when he's walking though the streets acting all out of character. Also, what do you think of Marvel's plans for "Thor, Love and Thunder"? It sounds terrible. I hope it turns out better than it looks, because so far all the Thor movies have been pretty good...

New Threads

Top Bottom