• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, new guy here

AspieGeek1998

How’s it going guys I’m a 20 Year Old Aspie from England and I’m pretty much a geek in every interest:

Film
Video Games
WWE
Marvel/DC
Horror
Disney
The Simpsons
Business
Affiliate Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation

So feel free to talk if you’re into those things as I’d love to get to know as many of you as possible :)

upload_2019-8-4_13-1-56.png

Hi AspieGeek - Welcome to the forum. I'm a fan of the Simpsons also. Enjoy your time here. From what I gather, doing anything geeky is like earning your first merit badge. Wear it with pride. You are definitely among friends.

Hi & Welcome,
I have heard the term Affiliate Marketing before but really don't know what it means. All I can come up with is selling your friends and acquaintances and that can't be right? Well at least the friends part.

;)

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi & Welcome,
I have heard the term Affiliate Marketing before but really don't know what it means. All I can come up with is selling your friends and acquaintances and that can't be right? Well at least the friends part.

;)

It’s basically writing a blog and making content around what people are searching for in which you promote relevant products and earn a commission of the sale

New Threads

Top Bottom