• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Julia

Hi,
my name is Julia, and I´m from Germany, so please excuse if there are any faults in my written texts.
I´ve been interestend in asperger everytime I heard of it, but mostly forgot it soon after. But for two years i´ve been quite into the Asperger topic, as it simply seems to explain most of the things in my life... Trying to talk to parents or friends didn´t really help much, as noone seems to belive me, and I tried to get into different asperger forums, but they always just reacted "why are you bothering us with your life story, go see a psychologist".
which I actualy did about 3 weeks ago, and in two weeks I´m going to get my results....
I feel quite insecure at the moment, because the testing was so much different from what I expected it, and how other people described it in the internet.... so I´ll see i guess.

Um about me: I´m 19 (but turning 20 in a month ^^), I´m very into music (traveling around with my favourite band a lot), playing the ukulele (which I love), and the piano, a little bit of songwriting recently, although I´m not sure what to make of it. I do ballett since 13 years, and I´m interested in fashion (historic ones) and social structures ^^

As this forum seemed to be a extremly nice place, I hope I´ll find a home here

Welcome. You might like it here as there's still pretty much space for everyone. Hans Asperger is here too, traipsing the abyss. :)

Does your interest in social structure also imply interest in cosmic order?

thanks for the nice welcomeing

than I´ll look around if I see Hans ;)
but sory, no, everything that comes near physics is a complete mystery to me :(

can someone explain me what this user rating thing is? I accidentally rated someone and I can´t redo it

Julia if you email Chris he will explain the system to you, I (even though I run the site too) am not used to forums as such and it is all kind of beyond me. Welcome to Aspergic though, I hope you have a good time here!

Mystery as in... "Waves of Différance landing on existent white sand; next to this Sea, how can I still stand"?

Then we can momentarily switch from physics to psychology instead.

Welcome again.

Don't worry, Hans is just hiding behind Feintusch and Feintusch (can't hide) behind...{Dasein}

thanks for the nice welcomeing

than I´ll look around if I see Hans ;)
but sory, no, everything that comes near physics is a complete mystery to me :(

can someone explain me what this user rating thing is? I accidentally rated someone and I can´t redo it

@ Felix: hihi noch ein muenchner kindl

@ Willlow: thanks... I´ll guess I will just keep away from rating useres ;) But I love your videos... you remind me a bit of how I was about 3 years ago ^^

@ Evar: mystery as in "Leave me alone with this stuff, I don´t want to think about it, it annoys me" at least thats how I felt in school about it ^^ But psychology is fine ^^

@ Sipe: thanks

I'm astonished :) . What can I (or Hans, for that matter) then do for you psychologically, in terms of being unmade through fusing parallel universes or beings? :whistle: While... as I've said elsewhere, humanity still remains interred in long winter evenings of the intellect and the soul. Don't be annoyed (yet) :ph34r:, beyond just Vernunft, you may never experience the evening again in a little while. A little dose of philosophy and insomnia won't hurt. Enjoy being a nocturnal thrill in the deeps of the abyss. Enjoy being a certain dark thing for reflective thinking to touch and smother.

@ Evar: mystery as in "Leave me alone with this stuff, I don´t want to think about it, it annoys me" at least thats how I felt in school about it ^^ But psychology is fine ^^

New Threads

Top Bottom