• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

LR1

Hi All, I am a wife and mother to individuals with ASD. I hope to learn more ways to be most supportive

1704813056580.png

Hi LR1, welcome - happy you found us, the right place if you have questions or thoughts you want to share :)

Hello. Thank you for being an ally.
:) Now that you mention it, I've never actually considered myself as an ally. I have always steered away from labels and just operated with the mindset that we are all humans equally deserving of whatever it is we need to thrive in this thing we call life.

And thanks for sharing these reads! I'm only familiar with The Loving Push, so I look forward to exploring the others you mention :)

Hi All, I am a wife and mother to individuals with ASD. I hope to learn more ways to be most supportive
HI and welcome
Glad you have found this place. Do hang around and read threads as they come up and jump into a conversation when you are ready.

:) Now that you mention it, I've never actually considered myself as an ally. I have always steered away from labels and just operated with the mindset that we are all humans equally deserving of whatever it is we need to thrive in this thing we call life.

And thanks for sharing these reads! I'm only familiar with The Loving Push, so I look forward to exploring the others you mention :)

Of course you're an ally. Now for your assignment. Advance to 4, then feign retreat to B but not too fast because you have to catch the bus to X. Easy Peasy.

Waterloo_Campaign_map-alt3.svg.png

;)

New Threads

Top Bottom