• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello.

Destiny

Hello. I’m Destiny and I’m new here.

I was diagnosed early when I was little and since then life hasn’t been the greatest, though I won’t bore you with that depressing story. Currently I’m at the start of a break down and life is hard but I’m not giving up yet. I dont have any friends and my family aren’t very supportive which I guess has brought me here. My family hardly speak to me and treat me like I have the plague. Half the time it’s like I dont even exist.

I want to meet others. Make some friends and for once be understood and loved and not treated like I have a disease. I'm so tired. I just want to be me and not feel ashamed for being who I am.

Nice meeting you.

Warm wellcome to the forums Destiny :)

It breaks my heart to read about how youre family treats you and if you want a friend im right here. Youre no longer alone

And you dont have nor should you ever have too feel ashamed for ANY of youre diagnosis . Neither one of us have asked to be born with them and il be darned if i would be ashamed for any of mien. (happy ?HECK no But it is what it is and i just have to accept them all and try to make the best of what i got to work with :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard, I am glad you joined this community
ADFF9952-4287-4341-9E75-63FAE816DE1E.jpeg

Hello. I’m Destiny and I’m new here.

I was diagnosed early when I was little and since then life hasn’t been the greatest, though I won’t bore you with that depressing story. Currently I’m at the start of a break down and life is hard but I’m not giving up yet. I dont have any friends and my family aren’t very supportive which I guess has brought me here. My family hardly speak to me and treat me like I have the plague. Half the time it’s like I dont even exist.

I want to meet others. Make some friends and for once be understood and loved and not treated like I have a disease. I'm so tired. I just want to be me and not feel ashamed for being who I am.

Nice meeting you.
Welcome to the forum Destiny, People are very nice here on this forum. I hope you find many friends!

attackfromspace6.3290.jpg

We the high council of the Emerald planet greet you! We also would like to remind you that to remain an outcast in good standing you should pay your dues (in Donuts) promptly.

;)

Hi and welcome. There's plenty of useful information and threads here, I hope you will feel supported and enjoy it here. It's good you've joined, that's a positive move in itself, and perhaps it shows that your strength is building.

:hatchingchick::herb::hatchedchick::seedling::blossom:

Welcome Destiny.
It hurts to hear how your family is not supportive. Mine was just the opposite.
But, now I understand how you feel. The person I live with is not a very kind person
or supportive. He's trying though, (I think.)

I found the forums as a place of support and community.
I'm here everynight if I can be and it has really helped my days.
graphics-welcome-598828.gif

Hello,
A huge thank you to everyone for your warm welcomes, friendship and support. :) You also made me laugh when you said about bringing the donuts! I feel at ease and myself here and that feels good to me. It's something I can't do when I'm offline which is hard at the best of times. But I am glad to be here around so many amazing people. I feel more positive already which I put down to all your positive energy.
I don't else to say other than thank you for being my friends and making me for making me feel welcome and like a person. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom