• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! So I'm here!

DORKYCHOU

For those who have encountered me already on Wrong Planet, this is THE IMPERIOUS DORK, or "The Big D" signing on.

To those who don't know me yet, please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Gerard, but you can call me Joe. I am THE IMPERIOUS DORK, also known as the Big D on Wrong Planet.

Well, how should I start?

I am a writer and reader by passion, a designer by hobby, a future teacher by profession, and a kid at heart. I am currently working freelance as a multimedia designer specializing in print, video, and Web design.

I am a Born-Again Christian, and I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior.

I am also a die-hard fan of Super Sentai and most tokusatsu shows. My taste in music may be weird, but I frequently listen to video-game, movie, and TV OSTs, world music (Arabic, North Korean, and national anthems are currently my obsessions), as well as classical and symphonic rock.

I am a newbie in the gaming world, playing such games as Tekken, WoW, and other games, preferably on the PSP and the PS2 platforms.

I know some of my WP buds are also here, but anyway, look forward to interact and talk with you guys!

Well, how should I start?

I am a writer and reader by passion, a designer by hobby, a future teacher by profession, and a kid at heart. I am currently working freelance as a multimedia designer specializing in print, video, and Web design.

I am a Born-Again Christian, and I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior.

Hey and welcome aboard to Aspies Central forums. :D
I recognise you definitely, I actually did do media studies for about a year and i did enjoy that definitely but sort of shifted more on the IT side.

I'm also a Born-Again too so there is something we have in common there. :D

Welcome to the central.

I don't know if I consider myself "Born-Again", but I am a Christian (to be specific on the denomination a Baptist).

I was a graphic design major but that changed when I found out I wasn't good at hand drawing, so I changed my major to English. I hope to become a Librarian one day. You'll enjoy it here. <3

New Threads

Top Bottom