• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello o/

Hello and welcome! There's lots of threads on all sorts of topics, and of course, feel free to create your own as well :)

1658689028962.png

Well, here you will definitely meet others like yourself. Some seek support for common issues, some blow off steam, and many have managed to lead interesting lives.

Just got diagnosed with aspergers, I am a 35 year old male from Norway. Would like to meet people like myself

Hello. Welcome here. I love to watch train videos of Norway. They go along rivers and through tunnels in mountains. You can see the snow and the green trees, people's houses and sometimes people. It looks like a wonderful place.

I am in the United States.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive. There are Norwegians here. It's a beautiful country, I think. Many here can empathise with your position with a late diagnosis, or a late self diagnosis for some of us. It feels like an answer, to me. Different, with neurological causes. Hope you find useful threads to read here, and will post your own and join in discussions.

Hi, welcome! :)
There are a few people here from Norway. I'm Hispanic American, but I love learning about Norwegian culture and music and looking at photos of the beautiful scenery. I'm hoping to visit soon.
@Forest Cat is from Norway and has taught me a lot!

hello and welcome – if your experience here is anything like mine, then I am excited for you. Wishing you find what you’re looking for here.

New Threads

Top Bottom