• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello. New guy here.

SoylentHuman

Smart-aleck
V.I.P Member
Just taking a few minutes to introduce myself.

My real name is Tim. I'm 25 years old, male, and finally fulfilling my 2013 New Year's resolution: to stop "lurking" and actually participate in forums. I was diagnosed at age 10, so I know what it's like to live with the Asperger's label, not that I go out and say it to everyone I meet. I think I've come a long way in fifteen years, to the point where some people are surprised to learn I'm an aspie, but I recognize that I still have some issues to work out, namely the social anxiety that kept me from even posting on a forum until now. I've made that first step, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Hi, welcome to AspiesCentral!

I was normally pretty shadowy too since people always seemed so rude on other forums, but this place has been awesome. Everyone is so friendly and supportive here!

New Threads

Top Bottom