• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from Sydney

dulciean

A very glad to have found this site. I am NT but my lovely husband is definitely on the aspie spectrum. Looking forward to learning more about myself and about us as a couple - I am feeling very lonely and looking for some connection with others like us. :):)

Hello dulciean, I'm aspie and my gf is nt. Mirror image to your situation. Probably not the best person to be able to talk to you, but I'd thought I'd say hi as I'm online and saw you've just joined up :) As an aspie, I can't really understand why you'd be lonely (or maybe that's an aspie trait that causes you to feel like this in the first place?).

Anyways, hello :)

Oh, and the reason you caught my eye was that you opened with "very glad to found this site" which is what I felt when I came here too. It's a Fantastic place, and there are some great people here. It's helped me a lot!

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom