• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from southeast Alabama

Alabamaguy57

Hi, I'm 56 and didn't know I had AS until my early 40s. It's a pretty mild case but still difficult to deal with others. I was always pretty much of a loner too but things have gotten better since a cousin got me on facebook a few years ago. At least that got me to be more open and into using dating sites. Yep, never even had a date until a few years ago. Didn't realize how much I missed! Just want to find some friends in my area and hopefully a long term partner who can understand AS.

Welcome! :)

My situation has been rather similar to yours. I'm twenty-four and only found out about my AS about three years ago. It was quite the experience . . . but I'm far more stable now that I understand this part of myself.

I hope you find AspiesCentral as warm a place as I have so far!

New Threads

Top Bottom