• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from new girl

Sarah S

V.I.P Member
Hello al my name is Sarah, Looking forward to get to know you al and help contribute as best i can :)

Im diagnosed with

I have & im diagnosed with originally MBD = Minimal brain damage from birth due to birth complications (with a Gazillion of the accompanying side diagnosis to this specific diagnose (100 + to this diagnose alone ) then later diagnosed with SEVERE ADHD (even there with MANY side diagnosis (most likely MANY side diagnosis yet to be discovered and diagnosed to this diagnose ) And also MANY still undiagnosed diagnosis according to my latest evaluation) As well as MILD ASD = Autistic spectrum Disorder.

Anything else you wonder about feel free to Ask and i will gladly tell you o_O

Last edited:
upload_2018-12-23_10-34-2.png

Hi Sarah!
I will say you will enjoy it here and hopefully meet some new nice people. Being on here a while I call this my home.

Hi Sarah!
I will say you will enjoy it here and hopefully meet some new nice people. Being on here a while I call this my home.

Hello Dillon and thank you dear ,from the greeting ive received so far i can honestly say im overwhelmed of gratitude

Hello and welcome to the mix!! :)

Thank you kindly Disconnected :)

Hi Sarah - This is a good place to be. Welcome.

Hello and thank you Peter i agree :)

Welcome to our friendly place :) We are people friendly, cat friendly, dog friendly, and friendly to all who happen by.

Thank you so much ,Oh i have to say that youe defenetly among the most friendly forums i have had the honer to enter :) Im the same o_O

Thank you ever so much Susan dear :)

Hi Sara welcome to the forum, I hope you meet some great friends here.

Hello Adora and thank you , oh im shore i will as time flies by in here :)

New Threads

Top Bottom