• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from new girl

Hi Sarah! I hope you'll like it here, it's my fav forum even though Im Neurotypical and it even has a highly customizable chat which is almost always active! The most active chat for autistic people ive found through my searches. Many people are very supportive here and understanding, interesting and helpful, have a lot of insight on things and experiences.
Welcome to AC!

P. S. Your image is so adorbs! Like the way you say 'dear', seems friendly and supportive.

Hello there Rexi dear :) Oh as you can probably see i have alredy made this one of my homes away from home o_O Thank you kindly dear

AW thanks hon i like youres as well ,its who and how i am dear and its ment to show this as well :D

Hello al my name is Sarah, Looking forward to get to know you al and help contribute as best i can :)

Im diagnosed with

I have & im diagnosed with originally MBD = Minimal brain damage from birth due to birth complications (with a Gazillion of the accompanying side diagnosis to this specific diagnose (100 + to this diagnose alone ) then later diagnosed with SEVERE ADHD (even there with MANY side diagnosis (most likely MANY side diagnosis yet to be discovered and diagnosed to this diagnose ) And also MANY still undiagnosed diagnosis according to my latest evaluation) As well as MILD ASD = Autistic spectrum Disorder.

Anything else you wonder about feel free to Ask and i will gladly tell you o_O

Hi Sarah!

I saw your name when you liked one of my posts. I came here to say hello and to thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am hoping to connect with a lot of people and make friends. I am working on getting a formal diagnosis and that may take me a long time. Meanwhile I have no doubt that I am an Aspie through and through. I am self-diagnosed and it was liberating to figure out why I always had difficulty in life. Fitting in or making friends has always been very hard for me.

From the looks of your introductory post you have had it a lot rougher than me. Did you have trouble going to school when you were young? I can see from your posts that you are educated so I am just wondering what your life has been like. I will have to have a look at your posts. Looks to me like you are quite active.

Hi Sarah!

I saw your name when you liked one of my posts. I came here to say hello and to thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am hoping to connect with a lot of people and make friends. I am working on getting a formal diagnosis and that may take me a long time. Meanwhile I have no doubt that I am an Aspie through and through. I am self-diagnosed and it was liberating to figure out why I always had difficulty in life. Fitting in or making friends has always been very hard for me.

From the looks of your introductory post you have had it a lot rougher than me. Did you have trouble going to school when you were young?

I can see from your posts that you are educated so I am just wondering what your life has been like. I will have to have a look at your posts. Looks to me like you are quite active.

Oh youre very welcome :).

Yes i was bullied (more mental then physical) ,Frozend out treated and regarded as an idiot by most (incl school ) etc... Since pre kindergarten according to my mom and im documented having BIG problems from first class 2 term and up.

The education i now have is mostly self learned to be honest later in life

My life has been a ever going upp hill since literly birth and still going and will most probaly remain this way what few years i got left on this earth :( BUT im used to it so l keep fighting against the poor odds as long as i breath air.

Feel free to check my profile and if you have any questions you know my Pm ;)

Oh and reg the edjucated there are MANY in here that are WAY over my level of education (not to mention IQ ) and in NO way do i belive my self to be highly edjucated nor do i always have right.:rolleyes:

Oh youre very welcome :).

Yes i was bullied (more mental then physical) ,Frozend out treated and regarded as an idiot by most (incl school ) etc... Since pre kindergarten according to my mom and im documented having BIG problems from first class 2 term and up.

The education i now have is mostly self learned to be honest later in life

My life has been a ever going upp hill since literly birth and still going and will most probaly remain this way what few years i got left on this earth :( BUT im used to it so l keep fighting against the poor odds as long as i breath air.

Feel free to check my profile and if you have any questions you know my Pm ;)

Oh and reg the edjucated there are MANY in here that are WAY over my level of education (not to mention IQ ) and in NO way do i belive my self to be highly edjucated nor do i always have right.:rolleyes:

Dear Sarah,

You are an inspiration to me. After all that you have endured in life you remain positive and giving of yourself. Those are character traits that I admire. By force of will you have educated yourself. Please don't ever underestimate your accomplishments. You are more articulate than some of the people I attended college with. Because of people like you this forum is now a home away from home for me. I am becoming addicted to it!

You my dear girl are a real treasure :?)

Dear Sarah,

You are an inspiration to me. After all that you have endured in life you remain positive and giving of yourself. Those are character traits that I admire. By force of will you have educated yourself. Please don't ever underestimate your accomplishments. You are more articulate than some of the people I attended college with.

Because of people like you this forum is now a home away from home for me. I am becoming addicted to it!

You my dear girl are a real treasure :?)

AW shucs :oops: im just being me thats all. If im treated and accepted as a normal person i give back 101 % :p

Now you know why im still here as well and have NO plans on leaving ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom