• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from Germany

Alma

Hi everyone,

I'm a 39 yrs old, female Aspie (married, 2 NT kids) from Germany. I got my official AS diagnosis in 2009. I have to deal with a major depression (but I'm doing fine under antidepressive medication) and anxiety (which is why I'm currently applying for a disability pension.)...

Nice to have found this site, I'm looking forward to exchanging thoughts, experiences and informations with you. :)

Hi, welcome to AC

BTW saw in your profile your favorite movie is City of Lost Children, really beautifully done film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcomes!

And yes, City of Lost Children is indeed beautifully done, I like its surreal character and the story is simply amazing! Great that you know and like this movie, I haven't met many people who know it, so far. "Delicatessen" is also made by Jeunet and Caro, it's also worth watching...

New Threads

Top Bottom