• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from Germany/Austria

Hi Alex.
I have a friend in Lisbon, a guy your age and who was told by his therapist that he was an Asperger person.
He came to this site and asked around. Totally confused with that diagnosis with no follow up help from her. And then finally medictated and more confused.
After speaking with him for over a year, he seems not an aspie with all that he has confided in me.
So much has to do with how difficult it is for guys your age to cope with school, classmates and dating and just everything that goes with all what seems to be demanded of young adults now a days.
Take your time trying to find a diagnosis. This is a good place to start.
Hello. My name is Alex, I'm 16 years old, from Germany/Austria and not diagnosed yet. I self diagnosed Aspergers Syndrome when I was 14. A therapist thought I could be right. At the moment I don't have a diagnosis and I don't know if I'm right or wrong.
I'm searching for nice people to talk to and hope I'll find some here. Also I hope, that someone can help me to find out if my self diagnosis could be right or not. :)
Sorry if my grammar isn't very good... :/

New Threads

Top Bottom