• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from Germany/Austria

Alex Nevermind

Hello. My name is Alex, I'm 16 years old, from Germany/Austria and not diagnosed yet. I self diagnosed Aspergers Syndrome when I was 14. A therapist thought I could be right. At the moment I don't have a diagnosis and I don't know if I'm right or wrong.
I'm searching for nice people to talk to and hope I'll find some here. Also I hope, that someone can help me to find out if my self diagnosis could be right or not. :)
Sorry if my grammar isn't very good... :/

Hello. My name is Alex, I'm 16 years old, from Germany/Austria and not diagnosed yet. I self diagnosed Aspergers Syndrome when I was 14. A therapist thought I could be right. At the moment I don't have a diagnosis and I don't know if I'm right or wrong.
I'm searching for nice people to talk to and hope I'll find some here. Also I hope, that someone can help me to find out if my self diagnosis could be right or not. :)
Sorry if my grammar isn't very good... :/

Welcome, your in the right place. Keep reading, you will learn a lot.

Herzlich Wilkommen Alex! Deine Grammatik ist gut. Please feel warmly welcomed here. I'm pleased to meet you! :)
To get a diagnosis, you will need to ask a therapist to give you testing. The testing might be paid for by insurance, if the therapist thinks you have an autism spectrum disorder. If you do not have ASD, the therapist can think of other testing to try to learn what you do have. In some countries, the testing is through a therapist, in other countries, it may be through a neurologist. I hope you get the diagnosis that will help you best.
:tulip: Welcome here! :tulip:

Thank you a lot. :)
Yeah I thought about going to a therapist again, but I'm not sure how I should manage it and if it's a good idea or maybe a mistake...

Welcome aboard :)
You have joined a wonderful and friendly community, I hope you enjoy being a member.
Best wishes

image.jpg

Hello, I have self-diagnosed Asperger's/HFAutism in January this year.
And will have an official assessment next month.

Willkommen zu Hause! :) (I hope it's right, I'm studying A1-2 right now)

Welcome Alex.

Why do you think you might be on the autism specrum? Knowing that might open up conversations and lead toward appropriate resources.

New Threads

Top Bottom