• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Earthlings

Welcome (back) to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi CoffeeCat777 :)

welcome to af.png

You're Welcome :) (nice Scully profile picture btw :p)
I'm a big fan of the show (as in it's THE BEST THING EVER™️ but it's actually not her character. it's a picture Gillian tweeted of herself drinking coffee (my favorite beverage) from when she was in college in the '80s.

I'm a big fan of the show (as in it's THE BEST THING EVER™️ but it's actually not her character. it's a picture Gillian tweeted of herself drinking coffee (my favorite beverage) from when she was in college in the '80s.

aah ok; yeah I only watched about 5 or so episodes of the first Season and never did get to watching the rest

Hello and welcome. I would say welcome back, but I wasn't here when and if you were before. :)

Hi @CoffeeCat777
I love a bit of X-Files. I introduced my wife to the X-files a few years back - I couldn't believe she'd never seen it! Thankfully she loved it too. And I live on coffee (and Earl Grey tea) too so you've earned some brownie points with me already :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum.
Big X-Files fan too. Just finished a marathon on BBC america.
Now they are having 13 continous days of Dr. Who, leading up to this year's series.
Not watching all of them, but, recorded some and nice to be able to turn onto it anytime until Oct. 7
when new one starts.

And I don't want to believe... I do believe!
little-green-alien-gesturing-peace-25277771.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom