• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello and a question...

tmob88

Hello,

My name is Tamim Mobayed and I'm a 25 year old student at Queen's University in Belfast, Northern Ireland. As part of my studies I'm hoping to carry out some research into the area of Autism, Social Thoughts and Behavior and how we interpret Ambiguous Information. I was hoping to use this forum to advertise participation in my study.

And so, I would be really grateful if someone could point me in the direction of which section would be the right one for me to do this?

Thanks!

Thanks King!

As your a moderator, does this mean that I have approval from the site to post info. in relation to participant recruitment?

I short; yes, you have approval.

Long; In the section is a small guide in regards to rules. Take a look at those.

Also; forum rules still apply. Thus; Members may not solicit others to take part in surveys, competitions, quizzes or give written testimonies - even if Autism related.

It's ok to ask people to contact you for participation in the post you make about your research, but not to solicit or harass members by sending them a private message and ask them to join in.

A small note about contact information, which I often see go amiss. I would advise to not post your emailadress in the post. This is not a high security forum as such, and your emailadress can easily be picked up for spam purposes. Preferably let members contact you through a private message and eventually relay email information that way. If email is the way to communicate in your research at least.

Hi Tamim! Welcome to Aspies Central. As Oni just said, there is a research and surveys thread just for that. It was just installed late last month as a matter of fact. Hope you enjoy everything this forum has to offer.

Oni, Jacki, Perkins

Thanks for keeping me right and the interest in the study. I'm just about to post it in the research and surveys thread, if you guys notice that I've done anything wrong or have any advice it would be appreciated :)

New Threads

Top Bottom