• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello again!

Explosition_Rooster

Well, I figured that I would have to re-introduce myself to everyone...

Long story short, my name is Explosition_Rooster and I used to be a regular here, until I kind of stopped coming after deciding to focus on a group of friends rather than feel overworked on trying to focus on two areas of my life. After about a year (or more, I'm not the best track of time) me and that group of friends went our separate ways after... 'things'.

I've come back here, mostly because I've remembered all the help that I've gotten here and also because I missed having someplace where I can talk about my problems and deal with them. Also, to meet some new friends.

Here's to another go around.

So does this make you or me the new comer lol

Joined some couple of month's ago and wonder how I survived before discovering this astounding forum.

Oh indeed I have very little conception of time, since it goes so fast, my head spins. I thought it was like 5 year's ago, I discovered aspergers, but on finding the article, whoa 8 YEARS ago!

It is almost surreal to be "surrounded" by ME in a sense, because I am reading about other Aspies troubles and constantly thinking: oh my this is ME and I thought I was the only one to feel so wretched around "normal" people.

New Threads

Top Bottom