1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hearing animal animal communication like it's english?

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by Jade Baggins-Clark, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Alexej

Alexej Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Thank you for posting this.

I am just getting into allowing nature to speak to me, but I am still unused to this language and mode of communication. Being in nature is one thing, but what I do with the trees is to speak to them and hold out my hand and touch them. Just being with the tree and letting the tree be with me - though the contact of hand to bark.

2. Ursus Chainus

Ursus Chainus Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Humans = people who understand and can run culture with no access to animal
    Primal Humans = people who can basically understand culture but are closer to animal than human
    Extreme Primals = much more animal than human (almost no cultural capability outside of logic-ing it out)

I am an extreme primal. My animal energy is bear. I communicate through eye contact. The opposite gender is oddly attracted to me when I look them in the eyes. Animals make more sense to me than humans.

You may be an extreme primal or a primal human. Interesting dreams... I have met some jaguars. Interesting energy!

Oh... I see you are 33 from your profile. You are entering your 35. What a stressful time. We start shedding difficult people from our lives....

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Wolfsage

Wolfsage In training to be Wolf King.

We read animal s by learning their signals. It's different with each. But, eventually you can interpret moods and mindset. But, only by spending time with them. It takes time and animals do have different personalities. Some are bolder others are shy. There are other traits that develop over time. Due to age or something happening to them. An injury or illness can change their personalities. There are also bullies and worse.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Skittlebisquit

Skittlebisquit "..experience moments of happiness."

I know what you mean

5. Kalinychta

Kalinychta Well-Known Member

You are definitely not alone. Read a book called The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals. I had the honor of taking an animal communication class from her several years ago. I’ve always had an extremely profound connection and fascination with animals as well. Many autistic people do.

6. FIVER

FIVER Well-Known Member

Did you ever think of starting a business regarding problem pets and go and listen to them and tell the owner how to remedy it? I know there are people that do this.