• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have Your Threads Featured On Our Homepage

Brent

Administrator
Today we rolled out a new homepage where we hand pick topics that we feel are high quality and engaging and we promote them to the main page of our forum. There is no set criteria to what we promote but we do look for well thought out posts and interesting and unique topics.

In the future we may reward members who have created great content and have been featured multiple times. More to come on that in the future. :)

You can also see who has been featured the most on our members page here: Notable Members | AspiesCentral.com

When we feature your thread, you will get an alert letting you know. Nothing else is required of you after that! :)

Ah, I was *wondering* why clicking the banner at the top wasn't taking me to the forum list. :)

That was messing me up something shocking, I finally worked it out and then saw this thread which explained it, but it was doing my head in until now :S

Lots of great content has been featured since we began our new front page. Thanks to everyone who has contributed great articles.

New Threads

Top Bottom