• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Guess the video game

A very drugged out guy goes through dark hallways, eating white pills and chasing ghosts while loud electronic music is playing.

5. Manipulate coloured cubes and be confused

Obscure guess, but: Antichamber?

1. A private investigator gets hired to solve a missing person case in a backwater town on the east coast and everything smells very fishy.

This makes me think of Silent Hill, but that doesnt seem quite right.

A very drugged out guy goes through dark hallways, eating white pills and chasing ghosts while loud electronic music is playing.

That sounds like a really bonkers description for Pac-Man.

Doom, dwarf fortress and FNAF?

Aye, well done.

Ah, let's try some more here. One that's pretty easy, and then I'll go obscure, see if anyone gets them. Easy (maybe) one first though:

Easy-ish one:

1. A child of unknown gender clearly wasnt watching where they were going and falls into a pit. Murder or dont, it's their choice, but if they go too far with the killing, the weakest opponent of all will utterly mangle them.

More obscure:

2. A robot jumps around a labyrinth and shoots things, maybe finds a robot dog, maybe not, all to try to defeat the horrible meat god.

3. A headless guy with a fireball for a head, who is a master of hitting things with frying pans, just wants to figure out what's going on (while hitting things). There's a famous vampire now, he wasnt there before.

4. A pair of groovy alien buddies had a bit of a mishap. They'll need all the random wrapped gifts they can get to put their busted ride back together.

5. Play that classic shooting game from your youth, but this time it'll be oh so immersive, and that dog may finally get his revenge after all these years.

6. You're an animal. A really glitchy animal. REALLY glitchy. What's wrong with your neck? I mean seriously, just look at it. Now you're on fire and... geez, there ya go, you really did it now, right through the skybox.

Obscure guess, but: Antichamber?

This makes me think of Silent Hill, but that doesnt seem quite right.

That sounds like a really bonkers description for Pac-Man.

Aye, well done.

Ah, let's try some more here. One that's pretty easy, and then I'll go obscure, see if anyone gets them. Easy (maybe) one first though:

Easy-ish one:

1. A child of unknown gender clearly wasnt watching where they were going and falls into a pit. Murder or dont, it's their choice, but if they go too far with the killing, the weakest opponent of all will utterly mangle them.

More obscure:

2. A robot jumps around a labyrinth and shoots things, maybe finds a robot dog, maybe not, all to try to defeat the horrible meat god.

3. A headless guy with a fireball for a head, who is a master of hitting things with frying pans, just wants to figure out what's going on (while hitting things). There's a famous vampire now, he wasnt there before.

4. A pair of groovy alien buddies had a bit of a mishap. They'll need all the random wrapped gifts they can get to put their busted ride back together.

5. Play that classic shooting game from your youth, but this time it'll be oh so immersive, and that dog may finally get his revenge after all these years.

6. You're an animal. A really glitchy animal. REALLY glitchy. What's wrong with your neck? I mean seriously, just look at it. Now you're on fire and... geez, there ya go, you really did it now, right through the skybox.
1 is Undertale.
2 is one of the Megaman games (I’ve never played so I’m not sure which)
4 is… Pikmin, maybe?
5 I wanna say is Duck Hunt, but that doesn’t seem entirely right.

Four randomly integrated kingdoms are forcibly segregated by a shadow master.

1. A teenage boy one day develops the ability to shoot a white and sticky substance from his body. He then paints the streets of town with this substance.
6D0312EC-9AA4-41BE-9B81-6A4DF89CC2D9.jpeg

1. A 10-year-old dismantles two terrorist organizations and tames one or more gods of nature.

2. An old group of friends dresses up like cats to save the fairies.

3. Players recreate scenes from a much-beloved space movie franchise, albeit in a much more plasticky fashion.

1 is Undertale.

Yup.

2 is one of the Megaman games (I’ve never played so I’m not sure which)

Nope, no horrible meat gods in the Megaman franchise (it's all robots there). The game I'm thinking of actually plays very much like Super Metroid and can be found on both Steam and the Switch (and maybe other consoles, I didnt check).

4 is… Pikmin, maybe?

No, though I can see where the guess comes from. The game I'm thinking of is pretty old. It was on the old Sega Megadrive/Genesis and got a sequel or two. It seriously could have become a major lasting franchise, it genuinely had that potential.

5 I wanna say is Duck Hunt, but that doesn’t seem entirely right.

Pretty close. It's definitely directly inspired by it, or by the memory of it. This game's concept starts out with pretty much that, but it surrounds you... literally, you need a VR set for this one... and it turns into a horror game pretty fast.

Ahh, please be Toejam and Earl...?

Duck Season

You run around beating up random people with “pleasure devices” and can cause chaos while driving a car down the sidewalk while going backwards. Also there’s some really good songs in the game’s soundtrack.

I don't know anything about video games, but I agree with Misery that this sounds like Pac Man, and that description is hilarious lol

I can only imagine that playing Pac Man while high would be a sensory nightmare.

New Threads

Top Bottom